Resolved Fort ??

DeletedUser

what if a town leaves a fort and it becomes ghost

will all products, buildings and money in treasury remains ?

DeletedUser

if its not the owner of the fort, YES! Don't know what happens if the owner of the fort becomes a ghost town.

DeletedUser

Town treasury remains intact when a town becomes a ghost so I guess the reasonable assumption would be that the products, buildings and fort treasury also remain unaffected.

DeletedUser14280

Huh. What if you have a fort battle scheduled and it turns into a ghost?

DeletedUser

hmmm, interesting question. i'd say it doesn't happen and you wasted money, because what would happen if you scheduled a duel, and then the player got deleted? theres no player to duel, so you wasted 12 energy.

DeletedUser

No one ever answered this when I asked in Beta, so I'm going to go ahead and test it there.

DeletedUser14280

We'll be waiting...
I suspect that either the fort turns ghost, or it disappears completely.

DeletedUser14280

There's another option or two.
It could be impossible for the last town to leave a fort.

And perhaps instead of it becoming ghost, it could become like a quest location.
Completing the quest, revives the fort. Simple.

DeletedUser

And perhaps instead of it becoming ghost, it could become like a quest location.
Completing the quest, revives the fort. Simple.

I think you should post this in the Ideas and Brainfarts section. Its pretty interesting. :)

DeletedUser

It could be impossible for the last town to leave a fort.

Bingo. The last town can't leave a fort. Now the question remains what happens when the only town in a fort goes ghost. There's the next experiment.

DeletedUser

He he.. Would be a pretty expensive experiment. :p

I think then anyone who acquires the ghost town would become the owner of the fort too. Just a guess.

DeletedUser14280

Bingo. The last town can't leave a fort.
Yes! Yes! That's 100 points to me!

I offer the possibility that a fort without a town (because the town goes ghost) slightly glitches up.
You can declare a shootout there, and people can join as normal.
If attackers win, they get the fort.
If defenders win, who knows what the heck happens!

But really, how did you miss this all during Beta?

DeletedUser

But really, how did you miss this all during Beta?

I never paid much attention to beta forums. :p

The ghost town did still hold the fort. I need to find out if anyone from West Stats donated to the fort during the 8 hours it belonged to them. If not, resources were mysteriously added to the resource stock.

DeletedUser

I never paid much attention to beta forums. :p

The ghost town did still hold the fort. I need to find out if anyone from West Stats donated to the fort during the 8 hours it belonged to them. If not, resources were mysteriously added to the resource stock.

Next question, if someone founds the ghost town will they own the fort?

DeletedUser

Next question, if someone founds the ghost town will they own the fort?

Yes, that's what I meant by "The ghost town did still hold the fort." I'm just going to have to wait to hear from the people in my town if they'd donated anything during the 8 hours or so West Stats owned my fort in Beta to find out if the resources just miraculously appeared or not.

DeletedUser

IF NO ONE donated anything, than I think you discovered a MAJOR bug.

DeletedUser14280

The ghost town did still hold the fort.
That's as long as the ghost town holds a name.
You need to experiment to see what happens when the ghost town loses its name, or disappears.
Do they disappear?