Fort Resistance Crafts/Buffs

DeletedUser19518

Would you care to elaborate? Because this is 2nd thread where you just said no!

Ofc.

1. Crafting is already overfilled and bloody for all types. We cant find 2-3 receipts in markets or jobs, so why we should add another receipts?
Fact is that we need at least 4 different receipts for FF.. is so necessary to add 4 more anti-receipts?
In same way, as a dueler, i could say why not to have some buffs for reducing the buffs damage in duels? another 4 anti-receipt there?

Can you check via voting who can afford 8 more receipts? Cuz thats what we really ask here. Also we cant say we will add only an anti-hipflask.. cuz its a waste of time and just to do something so as to do.

Am sure that the solution is not to suggest a anti-something. This is the easy way. Anyone can check something and suggest an anti-something.

2. Its just another way to grow the gap between premiums and non premiums. Believe me 8 more receipts will double the gap. Is that we are working on?

3. No from me. Wish gl to idea.

Thanks,
V

Ripwise

Ofc.

1. Crafting is already overfilled and bloody for all types. We cant find 2-3 receipts in markets or jobs, so why we should add another receipts?
Fact is that we need at least 4 different receipts for FF.. is so necessary to add 4 more anti-receipts?
In same way, as a dueler, i could say why not to have some buffs for reducing the buffs damage in duels? another 4 anti-receipt there?

Can you check via voting who can afford 8 more receipts? Cuz thats what we really ask here. Also we cant say we will add only an anti-hipflask.. cuz its a waste of time and just to do something so as to do.

Am sure that the solution is not to suggest a anti-something. This is the easy way. Anyone can check something and suggest an anti-something.

2. Its just another way to grow the gap between premiums and non premiums. Believe me 8 more receipts will double the gap. Is that we are working on?

3. No from me. Wish gl to idea.

Thanks,
V

1st is incorrect because i see people almost every day proggresing trough crafting and finding their recipes even tho they are "rare".

Many can afford recipes and premi or non premi has nothing to do with it. Example is i bought watchmakers tools, glowing mixture x2 and modern armour recipes for minimum price and from open market so it is possible to get them and not to spend a lot of ingame cash!

If you have something constructive to add then please do it!

DeletedUser

I vote 'No'.

I still see recipes on the market for over $100,000. The people buying those ... are those the ones you see progressing everyday? There are already too many recipes for players to collect.

Not that it matters. You can put it to a general vote and see the results then.

DeletedUser

Right. Also, who even said there will be recipes? Most probably there will be new additions to the bond shop or bonuses will be given to some useless crafted products.

Besides Para, its already on vote and winning by a good margin.

DeletedUser19518

1st is incorrect because i see people almost every day proggresing trough crafting and finding their recipes even tho they are "rare".

Many can afford recipes and premi or non premi has nothing to do with it. Example is i bought watchmakers tools, glowing mixture x2 and modern armour recipes for minimum price and from open market so it is possible to get them and not to spend a lot of ingame cash!

If you have something constructive to add then please do it!

Ripwise.. You see people, ghost, nightmares or whatever you want to see.
I talk about facts.
And fact is that there will be needed 8 anti-duels/ff buffs.
Everyone can start a thread and ask for an anti-something.

Congrats to every mate that is trying to make this game better but facts are facts.

Thanks,
V

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26991

NO

those hpmonster ghosting advents would get immortal for real

DeletedUser

Right. Also, who even said there will be recipes?

Check the title of this thread ... "Fort Resistance Crafts/Buffs". Crafts definitely means crafting and recipes. Including Crafts in the title unquestionably opens that door. Not reading the thread completely detracts from the value of these forums.

DeletedUser

Check the title of this thread ... "Fort Resistance Crafts/Buffs". Crafts definitely means crafting and recipes. Including Crafts in the title unquestionably opens that door. Not reading the thread completely detracts from the value of these forums.

If I hadn't had read the thread I would not have commented. I did not completely rule out the possibility of there being crafts for it, but then in my opinion if this is implemented, it will be done either on the useless crafted items or be an addition to the bond shop. Besides, there are lots, simply lots of craft level 600 guys around and they have nothing to do. Bringing in new recipes will in my opinion, give them something to do actually. Another idea about introducing a level 650 craft recipe has been suggested and has been actually met with lots of positive comments.

Besides, there is an oblic mark in the title and after that it says 'Buffs' which may not always mean new recipes but an addition to bond shop.