Fort Rebelious

DeletedUser

This is a screenshot from todays fort battle at Fort Rebelious before 1 round was executed.

Billede%201.png

An almost perfect defence setup. The attack was almost doomed before we started because the defence had more men and we did not get the balance right at the north east corner, to many onliners was in the front instead of in the north east corner.

Credit to the rebels to gather 120+ to come defend the fort given the circumstances of the battle.

DeletedUser13484

You got hammered in both fort battles. What a waste of money :laugh:

I see you tried to split up the NBV so they couldnt help defend Fort Rebellious but your plan back fired on you.

When we did it to you and took the fort we knew that you would do the same. I had time to put a plan together just incase. Now i know what you will do next :p

DeletedUser

You got hammered in both fort battles. What a waste of money :laugh:

I see you tried to split up the NBV so they couldnt help defend Fort Rebellious but your plan back fired on you.

When we did it to you and took the fort we knew that you would do the same. I had time to put a plan together just incase. Now i know what you will do next :p

nah.. we can easily afford the $3000, a lot more money is available.
Only 3 NBV players showed up, so that part worked out fine, this only went wrong because Rebels still managed to max out the fort without NBV players.

DeletedUser13484

nah.. we can easily afford the $3000, a lot more money is available.
Only 3 NBV players showed up, so that part worked out fine, this only went wrong because Rebels still managed to max out the fort without NBV players.

No i managed to max out rebels fort and how to defend it. I knew what tactic you was going to use.

DeletedUser

Silversnake City is not directly involved in the local hostilities, just in the battle itself, so permit me to offer an almost-impartial (or at least impassionate) perspective as the architect of that particular defence (i.e. it would have been almost entirely my fault had it failed).

There was not actually a whole lot wrong with the offensive setup except for the fact that they didn't quite manage 128 themselves (likely due to the 40+ people involved in that other, feint attack - which in hindsight was clearly a bad overall strategy) and of course the lack of numbers in that NE force.

But it was all extremely hairy at one point and for a while there it could have gone either way. I won't point out exactly why it all tilted one way and not the other - I'll leave you guys to work that out for yourselves! - but suffice it to say costly mistakes were made on both sides and those with calmer heads (more inside than outside, on this particular occasion) swung things in their favour.

But it came quite close to being successful, at one point. Kudos for that.

DeletedUser

No i managed to max out rebels fort and how to defend it. I knew what tactic you was going to use.

We knew it was impossible to keep the strategy plan away from the defenders due to the amount of people involved so that was calculated. Your luck and my fault was that I decided in the last hours to go for the rebellious fort, we should have taken the NBV fort instead.. we could have been more people there and I am not sure you would be able to take another 40 people from the rebellious fort to NBV fort within 2 hours.

Next time you wont know the strategy :)