Fort Fight Arrows

Symbiote

howdy twice today

what if you could see the arrow of other players? if you could see where your fellows are moving to that makes maneuvers way easier. their arrow is more transparent than yours and additionaly you could add a "ghost" icon there to foresee who is positioning where the arrow lands rather than seeing each picture arrow origin every time. this easens the job for who is leading and those being led. green arrows are usual and don't place a ghost icon to each player location.

thoughts?

corgiscarab

The West Team
Event Manager
If you can somehow select which player's arrows you'd like to see I can see this being very helpful. Without the ability to select which ones to see, that might be potentially difficult to visually sort out especially with compounding opacity. Also, I'd be curious on how much processing demand that would put on the browser, etc.

Symbiote

If you can somehow select which player's arrows you'd like to see I can see this being very helpful. Without the ability to select which ones to see, that might be potentially difficult to visually sort out especially with compounding opacity. Also, I'd be curious on how much processing demand that would put on the browser, etc.
they could be like the first black straight arrows that appear when moving, if the server can process that info fast enough you could see it instant, crowded areas would be dispersed once people notice they are stacking and the leader can see if onliners are following directions properly. this would add precision to movement rather than guessing if you will be displaced by someone else. if the green arrow can confirm replacement, the black thin arrow could confirm movement. there will be a lot of arrows here and there but you care only to that region your leader ordered you to, he is the one whacking his strategy skills with all that added information. bigger brains win

corgiscarab

The West Team
Event Manager
Here's a quick mock up of just trying to fill N3. These are 1-pixel lines with a thinner-style arrow head. Again, you'd have to have the ability to select who you want to see moving versus seeing everyone's movement. I can't even imagine this working with the green arrows.

mockup.jpg

Last edited:

Symbiote

fair enough.

how about taken slots have a thick line border around them and clicking it shows who is marking there? a list of their avatars appears on the side window, less visual pollution than a rain of arrows really lol

addition, players who marked a place to move also get a thicker border or a light border behind their icon to display they are set to move or still, you click him and the place he marked is highlighted on map