Fort Challenge

DeletedUser16008

Side note: With all of the fort battles on this world daily, it is suprising to me that no one has yet to achieve the gold fort battle fighter or fort battle winner... Perhaps the number is 100 that you must win or participate in, in which case no one will be reaching that number any time soon!

Wish id kept track of the battles more closely.... one things for sure its not 50 or 75 for taking part... im also fairly sure im over 100 for taking part or very close...

If its over that ......... :blink:

DeletedUser

Wish id kept track of the battles more closely.... one things for sure its not 50 or 75 for taking part... im also fairly sure im over 100 for taking part or very close...

If its over that ......... :blink:

HHHHMMM not sure there but I would love to find someone with this medal or even find out how much battles you have to take part in!

Just to see how far I am away!;):dry::dry:

DeletedUser10480

I suspect they may subtract a battle from the count for missed battles.

DeletedUser

HHHHMMM not sure there but I would love to find someone with this medal or even find out how much battles you have to take part in!

Just to see how far I am away!;):dry::dry:

in beta many people have it!!!!!

DeletedUser

in beta many people have it!!!!!

I am not in Beta :sad:

But I hope people start getting it in world 9 and its not as if world 9 hasn't had much fort battle there is at least 1 every day so I think the Gold fort battle metals will start coming in another week or 2!

Does anyone keep track of how many fort battles they have been in!?!

DeletedUser

Vic is a dirty cheat we all know this. He stole my town, my fort, my character and even my money and then deleted me. I don't know how he does it but he must be stopped!! World 9 depends on it

DeletedUser

Vic is a dirty cheat we all know this. He stole my town, my fort, my character and even my money and then deleted me. I don't know how he does it but he must be stopped!! World 9 depends on it

How did he do that?
And why?

Were you not aillies with him and what town were you in again!?!

DeletedUser

127fs4573872.gif
so why you say this after FFAF user del ?
i think you are not FFAF because he stay more time with retired and if vic or any member do that you can say this in that time when FFAF user not del from server and i think you see that this user del from server then reopen from that name and want show vic cheater or bad
and i think you are ... :p

DeletedUser

Ha maybe some people didn't pick up on my sarcasm in my previous post. Vic is one of the best guys in the game, but since this thread seemed to be people stupidly insulting him I thought I would add my insult in too

DeletedUser16008

Its all true FFAF send me to the judge ill plead guilty ... throw myself on the mercy of the court ... just dont put me in that padded cell again with no light pleeeeeze :blink:

BTW how ya doing bud ? :D

DeletedUser

Goons will be calling a battle on Galts Grudge for Thursday. I let Dirty Laundry know about it Saturday, so more than a 48 hour notice.

While he didn't say yes or no to no counters, I'm sure there's a scrap of honor or two left in him to want to have a full on epic battle.

See you guys there.

DeletedUser

i leave town and reskill some skill for pass all qust :p:p ( i hate turkey :p;) ) and i dont want join anytown for Mar 3, 2010 but i will join for town for help attack dirty fort :ph34r::indian::p and after leave again for mar 3 :unsure:
see you all
i hope dirty dont fear Challenge :D

DeletedUser10480

Goons will be calling a battle on Galts Grudge for Thursday. I let Dirty Laundry know about it Saturday, so more than a 48 hour notice.

While he didn't say yes or no to no counters, I'm sure there's a scrap of honor or two left in him to want to have a full on epic battle.

See you guys there.

You...You...calling a scrap of honor to anybody is laughable. You who took our good will and had us voluntarily give you help out of good will.....when you were attacked. We helped you. Then you sold your soul and died.

People on the internet are strange. You're one of the strangest.

Funnily, you went the other way on redlight's side when I tried to help you expose that MULTI. It was the one that vandalized the chats and used the most vulgar language against the FEMALE members.....you refused to ban that person.

There will be no love lost between vulgar men like you that treat women that way.....not now or ever.

DeletedUser

How I almost miss your frothing tinfoil hat rants. Almost.

Anyways thinking around 4ish EST. Here's hoping you don't screw your people out of some good exp, DL. Hope everyone will have a good time. =)