Fort Challenge

DeletedUser

Your perspective is wrong. Shut up.

Even your own side cant stand you. If you were wise you would realize that perhaps the reason why you are losing so many fort battles is because you are great at turning enemies into the strongest of enemies and "friends" against you.

ON TOPIC: The fort today was another 72 to 21 lopsided win. Lets get some better effort from our opponents please! I miss the good old maximum sized fort battles where both sides brought as many people to the table and didnt have to worry about the other team calling about 9 counter attacks.

DeletedUser

Yea, sucked didn't it. Didn't have to travel far though =) My holding town is right next to it.

DeletedUser10480

Im still in silversnake and we still have a town with more points than yours dirty ;) Its ok, we get it, you dont win many fort battles lately and as such you have to get angry at everyone and start coming up with ludacris excuses such as that we are ALL multis :)

I've never accused you of being a multi.

DeletedUser

Please all change the subject getting bored of mutis and so on and not just Dirty for one Vitamin, Dirty didnt say anything there about you beening a Muti,,, we all know he did and to be honest I thought that to!! I dont harm by that just saying!!!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He has accused me of being a multi at several occasions, that I was joining his towns with all my multiple accounts and that I was spying on his fort battles. I'll bet my account has been scrutinized more than anybody else until the admins got tired of all his reports on me. And I'm still here, my account has never been shut down for one second. :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser10480

Leona long legs. I have never ever ever accused you of being a multi. Not once.

never.

I've known you for 6 years. I introduced you to this game. I even gave you the name, "Leona Long Legs" when you asked me what to name yourself.

You know better than that.