Fort Battles

DeletedUser23701

Ranting part is gone, that's very good, now we can get back to fights.

Gratz to MG, you have built up good team of fort fighters.
Now you'll have to work harder.

One Armed Ninja

I'm not so sure I'll have to work too hard...

My defence of Lacey:
124 fighters have attacked the Fort. 120 defenders defended.
124 attackers fell. 15 defenders fell.

I think the numbers speak for themselves.

DeletedUser23701

oh yes, bragging time.
But yes, if you won't start to brag, no one will notice. ;)

DeletedUser18047

Hope you enjoyed your multi tonight.
Thank you, good night, come again!

DeletedUser

better battles

Battles are getting more interesting again. Just glad that multis have taken a back seat and real battles are going on. We win some, lose some, but good xp and action for all--that's what it is all about anyway. Good form, everyone!

DeletedUser

Dunno Desi, but after my post here on the forum, seems he ditched other worlds and started to really play on w12.
The change is drastic. From totally uninterested player nobody cared if he's in the fight or not because fights on other worlds were more important to him, now everyone is asking "will OAN lead please?".
A positive change if you ask me. :)

DeletedUser1121

@gaga, if you are talking to me, please explain.. don't know what you mean.
If you are talking to Joxer, ignore this and continue :)

DeletedUser20647

Yeah, I meant Joxer. He kept calling OAN a "totally uninterested player nobody cared if he's in the fight or not", while that is absolutely not true.

DeletedUser

Ok, I apologize for saying that because - gaga cared. :)

However I hope I'll manage to post more things like this one because it's harder to make gaga come here and post on the forum than stealing the fully built big fort with 5 attackers against 120 defenders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alot of people care about OAN, he's an awesome leader with an awesome personality to boot...and oh yeah lets not forget...knowledge of the game unlike you Joxer.

DeletedUser20647

hey, im gaga,,, dunno if this is good forum but is golden colt buy>>.?

DeletedUser

Forts!!!!

Am I being thick or missing something,
a fully built town, cash in the town, all the items needed to build a fort, just no where on the entire map to build a fort.
if all the plots are already taken then that really sucks as theres noting near our town at all for a good 2 hours walk.

DeletedUser

Am I being thick or missing something,
a fully built town, cash in the town, all the items needed to build a fort, just no where on the entire map to build a fort.
if all the plots are already taken then that really sucks as theres noting near our town at all for a good 2 hours walk.

Have you learned something Today?