Fort Battles

DeletedUser

Well world 11 has been out for a few months now and fort battles are starting to appear frequently now, so I think a thread for fort battles in this world is appropriate. So show off your reports showing all the XP you got, tell the world about how you found that fancy item in the heat of the battle, or just share your war stories from the front line.

Here's a report of a medium fort defense that I attended yesterday:

yummyxp.jpg

It was obviously a very close battle, I was one of the 5 out of 84 defenders still standing at the end. I only lived with 44 HP so once again it was very close.

One of the scary parts of the fight was when I tried to hop on the south wall so I could be with my teammates. Now alot of offline attackers were standing in the east, so I was careful to get on a part of the wall where only one of them could shoot at me. But at that very round, one of my teammates moved to that same spot, and pushed me to the side- where I was right in the line of sight to all the offliners.

Thankfully, I dodged all their shots and managed to pull through :laugh:

Well that was my story as of now, if you have better XP to show off or a great war story go ahead and post.

DeletedUser

This was EPIC!!

Today at 7.51am
Battle for Scraggy Neck Fort

The fort stood the attack well! After the hard fight attackers had to step back.

50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
47 attackers fell. 41 defenders fell.

DeletedUser20663

Both of the fort fights listed in this thread were terrific battles, fun to both participate and watch after meeting my fate.

I'm hoping for some less interesting victories this week :)

DeletedUser

That'd be kayakpaddler, and yes he should have, but all he got was exp :huh:

DeletedUser

I was hoping to find a good item in the battle, but no such luck. Either way, I'm not complaining about the 1500 XP.

It was a really exciting battle. I survived with only 94 HP, and the last 5-10 rounds were spent just playing hide and seek with my 3 attackers. And to think I was was originally going to be offline for the battle.

It was a tough fought battle the whole way. I think the numbers evened out around 24:24, and then stayed pretty even all the way to 3:3. Then my 2 compatriots got picked off, and I was able to hide in the shadows just long enough.

reportbu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the Battle for Scraggy Neck Fort, another noteworthy thing is the braveness of our fellow fighters who boldly hold their position when the enemies swarmed in! Their sacrifice evened the outnumberedness!

DeletedUser

It would of been funny if you had found the soldier star medal during the fight Kayak :laugh:

DeletedUser

MITBBS fort battle

Attachments

• MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 69
  • MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 2.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 47
  • MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 3.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 43
  • MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 4.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 39
  • MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 5.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 5.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 46

DeletedUser

MITBBS fort battle part 2

Attachments

• MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 6.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 6.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 38
  • MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 7.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 7.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 37
  • MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 8.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 8.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 36
  • MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 9.jpg
    MITTBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 9.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 45
  • MITBBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 10.jpg
    MITBBS OWNING MORE GETN ER DONE 10.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 57

DeletedUser

Alot of fort battles happening tomorrow, should be interesting :laugh:

DeletedUser

One of the greatest fort battles ever happened yesterday. Last Monday morning, the large fort belonging to one of my town's allies was attacked and fell due to not many of us being online. As soon as it did, we were planning to re attack it on Friday. So with the help of Hellstromm and all the towns that I contacted, we did attack on Friday.

Unfortunately, we didn't have alot of people show up due to the fact that four other battles were going on at the same time and not many people were in chat either. This made the battle be at about equal numbers on both sides, and when that happens on a large fully built fort (they had built it up in that week), we lost by about 30.

But we were determined to win it and we decided to try our luck on Sunday with more people and the same plan. So we got everyone together, and attacked that same large, fully built fort.

We started the battle 9 guys down, so it was 115 defenders against 106. And like I said before, they had fully built the walls and towers. So the odds were tremednusly against us. But using that teamwork and determination that we had, we ended up on round 53 with 30 attackers against 0 defenders with the fort where it belonged- with our allies.

If you want to check the fort out, serach Black Hills on the town rankings, zoom to their town, and look at the fort right next to them.

DeletedUser

Large Fort Battle

106 attackers vs 115 defenders
spies in the attacker's chat
fully built fort defenses
great defense tactics
30-0, round 53
attackers win

Attackers
nashy19
mawihtec
felixelgato
Hellstromm
mattaus2
Clyde Picket
pokolfajzat79
Fortunate Hutner
DragonsLegacy
DiabloPantera
AdamWest
Sexy Assassin
kilted scotsman
burnttoe
teh train robber
TheX75
Xibu
Indiana28
sakymus
Folkstone
itsmatt
Paperdoll
scv123
RyderY
kayakpaddler
headpot
Alba Gu Brath
chodespot
Covert Eagle
Perseguidor
Jouais
Angel of Doom
edgewraith
Davey Crunchett
OBogtrotter
randolph nesor
harryh...etdog
TishTish
licuriciul
Peter008
LadyO
Ponteva
ManFromSnowyRiver
Ghost Snake
Righ
Metallurg
Hank O Bannon
TONYZTIGER
Dansk Viking
Jason Spoon
KnightElCid
K17W
yongda
Navy Jag
Java93
Ugly Duckling
Ekorstad
Eakl8
RiverGirl
Captain Jules
Ajaxx359
skokeh
mike112182
maiyuqiao
westoves
parker10
Will Hamilton
Em Talon
lumpyass
kazzutokabe
dave12970
Colt Maverick
Taras Bulba
Kombatwolf
Rio McDonald
PhoenixRising
Tenebrion
l8dygaga
dakota2235
CaptMike
Bunson
John Sacket
jchurch
Black Barty
Brekstad
Taiwan Beer
Dagne
Joyce West
Fathom
Rob Banks
rayoni
Kylac
jefandro
Badger14
koja71
horselady
qgadhia
HHH12345
Gep1
Rockstah
Kid Clint
Dolly Parton
Jimi 2 Gunns
High King Slaine
Razed Death
billy the kid 2

DeletedUser10059

great defense tactics

Thank you Hellstromm, I'll take that as a complement :)

They would have been even better if people had actually followed those tactics....and I would bet we would have won if they had ;)

DeletedUser

Interesting the graveyard of Fort Redemption (once Bull something)

The Legion (Defender) vs Bulls Bend Texas (Attacker)
The fort survived! all attackers have fallen!
120 fighters have attacked the Fort. 112 defenders defended.
120 attackers fell. 34 defenders fell.

Bulls Bend Texas (Defender) vs The Legion (Attacker)
The fort has fallen! All defenders have been defeated!
121 fighters have attacked the Fort. 120 defenders defended.
81 attackers fell. 120 defenders fell.

DeletedUser

Over the weekend me and my town participated in three fort attacks, two were assists and one was our own attack. We won all three :D

DeletedUser

I just checked the town leaderboards, and it seems that three towns have a big lead in the fort points category. Up first - Legion, with a dominating 61,000 points! Following close behind is Shadow HQ, with 52,000. And in third place, The Confederates with 49,000 points.

Now as I can see, The Confederates are allied with Legion and Legion is allied with Shadow. But maybe alliances will be shifted and turned around so that one side will rule over all the forts? Or maybe an outside force will claim dominance in the future over the forts of world 11. Only time will tell, that and the experience and determination of fort fighters like I and many others.