Fort battles timeline

Clever Hans

"prioritising colorado over other worlds"

really? all the other worlds are dead after 2 months, not because of not being prioritized, but because of the player base and their conundrums. years before, same thing, with several other community managers and/or staff :lol:
colorado is right to be the recommended world, since as you can see, is the most active on this game. and rightly so

i admit the fort fighting balancing movement doesn't need an army but it is what it is, better with than without. all markets can follow suit if it works for them too
I'd say it's more sustainable to have 3 worlds with full mediums (some of these PL and HU worlds seem to have close to full large forts) rather than 1 world with full large forts during the event and the rest dead not able to fill even the small fights.

Beefmeister

i think you are well aware why those worlds do not work out and why they're all a recipe for disaster since the start. forcing the issue for what? had plenty of chances with worlds like idaho or juarez in the past

yes, i would like a second or third world to play on too...one could be arizona but we all know why that doesn't work either (i assume). the team is not responsible for the course of each individual world and the solutions are pretty much limited. colorado thrives without the help of the staff, although their help is very much welcome.

saying that they focus only on one world is not true though...you work with what resources you have

Beefmeister

also, i hope the people in the staff see those weapons statistics and realize that there are A LOT of gringo weapon sets out there already. the impact of them, we all know it...so maybe don't add more in the game

Clever Hans

Colorado thrives without the help of the staff, although their help is very much welcome.
Sure it does. It's been less than a month since someone opened a topic about no primetime fights on Colorado for few days before the last event. And Goobers 5 been busy cancelling and moving 4-5 daily digs during the event left and right. Plus, a lot of that event "activity" comes from multies.

Personally, I don't enjoy these fights due to too many whales, Gringos and Unions leading to snorefests. And the battles are beyond micromanaged, same old tactics and rinse and repeat. And I'm sure not the only one.

any chance you can disclose how some of these scores are calculated. and especially, the crit rate. i assume it is supposed to be 1 for 100%...that would mean the ratio in-game is fake?
The crit rate corresponds to the number of critical hits over the total number of hits (from all players, all classes). It means if you get hit once, there's currently about a 5% chance it's a critical hit. It doesn't mean anything about the ratio in-game though, since all classes are included.