Fort Battle at Happy Green Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I guess defenders were strong enough to defend the fort. Also, I think defenders have advantage even they have many offline players while attackers have problem if they have many offline players.

However, I think it was close until round 20 when all attackers on towers died. I barely remember it was 60 attackers vs 70 defenders at that point. But, since then I just realized that we had 30+ offline players who didn't move at all, and turned out badly.

But, it was really fun. You should have seen we took 3 towers at round 3~5 and hold them for a while. Hope somebody recorded the battle ;-)

DeletedUser

Interesting again. I may have known this. Now you know what I will say, in your way.
What?

I was not able to find your name in any fort battles. Please specify the fort battles you participated in, if any.
Recently? I was at lakeside (I went to this one instead of CA). Before that, I was at a couple at the CA fort.

Edit: Just to clarify, it was the lakeside battle before the one that was yesterday.

You may want to report this if you think this is an insult or something
I'm not petty like certain FoM members that do this (and no, this is not directed at you... unless you are in fact one of them) ;)
No, I didn't say like that. I am wondering what you did for preventing this world from being lame except for complaining in this forum.
Well, I've fought against FoM in fort battles, refused to fight in war(s) that FoM members decided to wage on small towns, yadda yadda yadda.

It's really all irrelevant anyway, since prevention is unnecessary in every other world because there isn't a force made up of 1/2 the world making everything lame :huh:
So, you were in FoM with 12 duels on record. Got it.
I see we have some sarcasm on our hands, don't we?

Well, for your information, I was not in FoM. My town was in FoM. If you had read the other thread, you would've seen that. In fact, I was in that town since the world began. Just because I don't duel doesn't mean anything.

Again, this is another example where your arrogance comes out. I'm a trader/hider, not a dueler. Sorry if that offends you somehow :rolleyes:

I said to YOU. Please do not generalize the matter.
Why does it have to be personal?

Personally, I generally dislike those that make the games I play lame :laugh:
Yes I am. And I still believe that especially YOU are not the person who has the right to complain about the matter.
Well, sorry. I'm going to anyway.

And if I don't, who does have the right (according to Clotho), and why is it only one person?

I disagree.
Well, obviously you're wrong because it did happen.....You lost, remember?
I didn't say like that. As I have mentioned earlier, please do not go far. I am saying to you that is why I specifically quoted your message.
Your Turn.[/quote]

You're suggesting that I, and the others that are against FoM, don't help their friends and towns. You are suggesting that only FoM does.
But, once again, I believe that you don't have any right to complain about the people who sacrifice their time and energy to help their town and friends. Please be quiet and keep doing jobs there.
Clearly you are referring to yourself and fellow FoM members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now I know who you are and understand why you behave like that. I appreciate all your kindness replying my questions and letting me know who you are. And yet I have to say I need to come back to my RL since my weekend has just ended, i.e. sorry I cannot satisfy you with answering all of your curiosities.

So, I am quitting from this thread. People including I may be able to expect your reply following this article though. ;)

Sorry for making YOU feel lame about this game. But, try to have fun and enjoy the game from now on, if possible.

Clotho.

quoted fmi-
What?

Recently? I was at lakeside (I went to this one instead of CA). Before that, I was at a couple at the CA fort.

Edit: Just to clarify, it was the lakeside battle before the one that was yesterday.

I'm not petty like certain FoM members that do this (and no, this is not directed at you... unless you are in fact one of them) ;)
Well, I've fought against FoM in fort battles, refused to fight in war(s) that FoM members decided to wage on small towns, yadda yadda yadda.

It's really all irrelevant anyway, since prevention is unnecessary in every other world because there isn't a force made up of 1/2 the world making everything lame :huh:
I see we have some sarcasm on our hands, don't we?

Well, for your information, I was not in FoM. My town was in FoM. If you had read the other thread, you would've seen that. In fact, I was in that town since the world began. Just because I don't duel doesn't mean anything.

Again, this is another example where your arrogance comes out. I'm a trader/hider, not a dueler. Sorry if that offends you somehow :rolleyes:

Why does it have to be personal?

Personally, I generally dislike those that make the games I play lame :laugh:
Well, sorry. I'm going to anyway.

And if I don't, who does have the right (according to Clotho), and why is it only one person?

Well, obviously you're wrong because it did happen.....You lost, remember?
Your Turn.

You're suggesting that I, and the others that are against FoM, don't help their friends and towns. You are suggesting that only FoM does.
Clearly you are referring to yourself and fellow FoM members.

DeletedUser13388

I knew that you guys would gain huge XP today. I knew it was fun for you. :(g

But, we will figure out how to win a fort. So, see you next time.

Congratz anyway,
Clotho

Ofc it was fun for all :D

And you took me wrong,i didnt jeer at you :)

And we are w8ing you ;)

DeletedUser10183

Crow Town ATTACK Happy Green Fort today at 11:42 PM server time.

When you sign up for the battle, please do not hesitate to send me a tele. I will send you detailed war plan. :)

Thanks all, and have a great one.
Clotho

rofl "detailed war plan"
haha you get owned :))

Is that was the plan ??
pff I miss few weeks and FOM still get owned :))
... some things never changed :laugh:

DeletedUser

How can someone ruin a game though playing it? Dont make sence to me.

This is a game there is no right or wrong way to play it if you do not enjoy it why are you still playing?

I'm glad FOM are attacking forts/towns after all this is what got me intrested in the game dueling.. Im not a job person I find it boring clicking and waiting for two hours so keep it up FOM I for one enjoy dueling or being in fort battles with you.

Dicepting sentances looks stupid IMO Can you just not give your opinion on a block of a text rather than just a single line?

I got to the fort but was to late so did not get to take part wounded

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is a game there is no right or wrong way to play it if you do not enjoy it why are you still playing?

I'm glad FOM are attacking forts/towns after all this is what got me intrested in the game dueling.. Im not a job person I find it boring clicking and waiting for two hours so keep it up FOM I for one enjoy dueling or being in fort battles with you.

Dicepting sentances looks stupid IMO Can you just not give your opinion on a block of a text rather than just a single line?

I don't speak this language.

DeletedUser

I am glad to hear this and agree with you. Hope we get more fun in the game.

Clotho

DeletedUser

If you ask me the lamest aspect of world 8 are these incessant forum threads whining about FoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.