Fort Battle at Happy Green Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Crow Town ATTACK Happy Green Fort today at 11:42 PM server time.

All, please come and enjoy the battle at Happy Green Fort ! Please boost your stamina and join the battle as ATTACKER !!! Also, don't forget to bring your whiskey. ;-)

When you sign up for the battle, please do not hesitate to send me a tele. I will send you detailed war plan. :)

Thanks all, and have a great one.
Clotho

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

Don`t worry, I`ll be there, but not to attack but defend it from you, -FoM- greed has gone too far.

DeletedUser

Please take it easy, this is just game. I would say, -FoM- is just greedy enough to make this world 8 more fun and exciting. This world may look too peaceful otherwise.

So, I really appreciate you for participating in the battle. Please come and enjoy the fort battle.

Clotho.

DeletedUser11353

I am taking it easy, I`m sorry if I sounded angry or something like that, I am a bit grumpy today;)

DeletedUser

Yeah. I totally understand. Hope the fort battle is helpful.

Have fun and good luck.

Clotho

DeletedUser

I would say, -FoM- is just greedy enough to make this world 8 more fun and exciting. This world may look too peaceful otherwise.

Clotho.

Yeah, except that it made it the lamest world in the west.

DeletedUser

Apologies for not being present but good luck, wish i was there !

DeletedUser

Yeah, except that it made it the lamest world in the west.

Mind if I ask who you are ? I have never seen you anywhere in the fort battles also I usually don't recognize lvl 63 person with only 17 duels. I don't really know what FoM has done to you and your town.

I guess you are the person who is selling newspaper at the far west, in the lamest county in the world. So, you may get incorrect information from the newspapers.

If so, I really have to say that you don't have any right to complain about -FoM-. Please keep selling newspapers there and enjoy the lamest life.

Otherwise, I apologize. I am in bad mood since I have just misled the battle to another loss although I had great friends who helped the fort battle.

But, once again, I believe that you don't have any right to complain about the people who sacrifice their time and energy to help their town and friends. Please be quiet and keep doing jobs there.

Best Regards,
Clotho.

DeletedUser

Mind if I ask who you are ?

I'm Variorum.
I have never seen you anywhere in the fort battles

We've been in a few of the same fort battles. Just because I wasn't at this one doesn't mean I wasn't there.

also I usually don't recognize lvl 63 person with only 17 duels.
Is this supposed to be an insult or something...?
I don't really know what FoM has done to you and your town.

Made world 8 lame?
I guess you are the person who is selling newspaper at the far west, in the lamest county in the world. So, you may get incorrect information from the newspapers.

I'm that person that left the FoM town in the east ;)

If my information is so wrong, why can't anybody make a counter point? It would seem to me that it would be simple, if that were the case.
If so, I really have to say that you don't have any right to complain about -FoM-. Please keep selling newspapers there and enjoy the lamest life.

So.. you're telling me what I can and cannot do now? I don't have the right?

I can do anything I please, thanks.
Otherwise, I apologize. I am in bad mood since I have just misled the battle to another loss although I had great friends who helped the fort battle.
It happens.

But, once again, I believe that you don't have any right to complain about the people who sacrifice their time and energy to help their town and friends. Please be quiet and keep doing jobs there.

So, you're saying that nobody except for FoM helps their towns/friends? That's kind of arrogant, don't you think? :nowink:

DeletedUser

Interesting again. I may have known this. Now you know what I will say, in your way.

I'm Variorum.
I see.

We've been in a few of the same fort battles. Just because I wasn't at this one doesn't mean I wasn't there.
I was not able to find your name in any fort battles. Please specify the fort battles you participated in, if any.

Is this supposed to be an insult or something...?
I guess not. I just said the fact. You may want to report this if you think this is an insult or something

Made world 8 lame?
No, I didn't say like that. I am wondering what you did for preventing this world from being lame except for complaining in this forum.

I'm that person that left the FoM town in the east ;)
So, you were in FoM with 12 duels on record. Got it.

If my information is so wrong, why can't anybody make a counter point? It would seem to me that it would be simple, if that were the case.

I said to YOU. Please do not generalize the matter.

So.. you're telling me what I can and cannot do now? I don't have the right?
Yes I am. And I still believe that especially YOU are not the person who has the right to complain about the matter.

I can do anything I please, thanks.
No problem.

It happens.
I disagree.

So, you're saying that nobody except for FoM helps their towns/friends? That's kind of arrogant, don't you think? :nowink:
I didn't say like that. As I have mentioned earlier, please do not go far. I am saying to you that is why I specifically quoted your message.

Your Turn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Interesting again. I may have known this. Now you know what I will say, in your way.
I like chicken
I like it the best in a schnitzel.
I was not able to find your name in any fort battles. Please specify the fort battles you participated in, if any.
Wait, no, I like battered chicken fillets too.
I guess not. I just said the fact. You may want to report this if you think this is an insult or something
I like the schnitzels with tomato sauce.
No, I didn't say like that. I am wondering what you did for preventing this world from being lame except for complaining in this forum.
But I prefer other kind of chicken with mayonnaise.
So, you were in FoM with 12 duels on record. Got it.
I go to KFC a lot.
I said to YOU. Please do not generalize the matter.
I like the original burgers there.
Yes I am. And I still believe that especially YOU are not the person who has the right to complain about the matter.
They have a battered chicken fillet in them...
No problem.
Along with mayo and some lettuce.
I disagree.
I don't feel guilty about eating them, because of the lettuce.
I didn't say like that. As I have mentioned earlier, please do not go far. I am saying to you that is why I specifically quoted your message.

Your Turn.

You may start paying attention now.
In all seriousness, I think you're both taking stuff like this too seriously.
It's just a game, try and work things out as if you were two friends having a minor disagreement or something.

There was a poll a little while ago, to find the world with the most drama.
World 8 won, so you can't really say that FoM is making it the dullest.

DeletedUser

You got the point and really made me laughing for minutes, Celxius. :)
Thanks and sorry. It's time for me to come back to my RL.

Have fun.

Clotho.

DeletedUser14280

You got the point and really made me laughing for minutes, Celxius. :)
Thanks and sorry. It's time for me to come back to my RL.
Yes! That's an Epic Win for me!

So, how DID this fort battle turn out?
I wasn't even aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.