P&P For fighters of high level

DeletedUser15898

It is not a secret
That it is not easy to find the good opponent who gives big experience if you have high level
I know area where fighters of high level can find many victims
it is city Paradise falls
There is not very strong fighters
also there is Janzel Liwang
there is reison13 He is the expert against a melee weapon(he has high level of toughness150 maximum) Everyone who has high skill of shooting (or even vigor more then 170) can beat him
the same things about sosweet from Helldesk
Shortly
If you are strong and courageous one
you can find a lot of food near Paradise Falls
and if you need to be near this feeding trough (Paradise Falls) I mean if you need hotel etc and you want to live near this town
ask me
I will organize

DeletedUser15898

I know the person who can win Ionus Quin
His name Sir Nautilus
Sir Nautilus knocks out him regularly :cool:

DeletedUser

...If by regularly, you mean once in 2 months. Since Sir Nautilus attacked me today while I was on my way to the WWW fort battle, I'll share it with everyone:

I guess you need more than 2 top-10 duelists to fight us. You guys are good, but you shouldn't pretend we aren't. If you are asking for help, ask for it. Don't type up this kind of nonsense.

@Markus: I have a build that is pretty good at dueling and there are few if any that can beat me in my best gear. But there's no challenge left in dueling for me and I don't attack very frequently. I leave that to rest of my bloodthirsty town :laugh:

btw it's Ionus Qin: if you're going to slander my name at least get it right.

DeletedUser

lol... Amiens begging for help

Brave Amiens why don't you share with everyone your pathetic strategy? sleep- attack-sleep-attack-sleeeep more-attack-sleep again. Why don't you share with all the secret of your fast-drinking-milk-and-going-to-bed strategy when me or Tmu1 or Ionus or any other guy from our town camps in yours?

Indeed, in our town there are most high lvl warriors to attack, but this means that we are the best dueling town and this guy is just begging for help.... His town has only 1 good soldier, they recruited from all of the map and still are begging for help even if they are our 4-th or 5-th target. Besides that Our only real targets that raise above the title of "Victims" are Kaskus towns. (zenden included)
And they are spread across 2 sectors, with only 2-3 good XP duelers in every town, not all concentrated in 1 town.

We don't have any town to duel anymore and receive good experience.... And i don't want to travel for 2 hours only to attack 1-2 person.

Finally - we don't mind when you are begging for help, but do it in a decent manner with some respect for those who have your neck at their foot! And explain how you always target our lower lvl and run & hide from our top.

P.S.
At least that guy Babayaga + Bowmans and the other guy Nautilus deserve some respect...
P.S. 2
Remember - it's just a game - so don't hate us as much as you do...

DeletedUser15898

Sslayer
You deceive people
YOU DECEIVE PEOPLES!
My victims:
BadMannrs
Tmu1
[Rintsi
Recobba
Sgt Beaner
badjoh etc
I mean I knocked out them :ph34r:
I have not killed you because it is a pity to me to kill you :cool:
But you do not forget
I play 5 months
You play 9 months.
Your level above If we had identical level.
You would leave game because of my attacks

I do not ask the help
Your city has a lot of meal
Therefore I occupy 6 rank in a ranking of duels
I call other people to collect Experience
:cool:

better write in a profile of the city
Paradise Falls is my meal
Then If who will touch you
I will punish....

Sir Nautilus On 11/3/09 at 9:52 AM Quote Edit Delete

Good morning....

Total health points
- 714 HP
Total health points
- 1164 HP
Sir Nautilus wins the duel, gains 199 experience points and steals $58 from Ionus Qin.

Sir Nautilus On 11/3/09 at 11:23 AM Quote Edit Delete

Total health points
- 194 HP
Total health points
- 246 HP
Ionus Qin passes out. Sir Nautilus wins the duel, gains 194 experience points and steals $64 from Ionus Qin.

Sir Nautilus On 11/30/09 at 11:37 AM Quote Edit Delete

Total health points
- 1107 HP
Total health points
- 1165 HP
Ionus Qin passes out. Sir Nautilus wins the duel, gains 200 experience points and steals $154 from Ionus Qin.

Sir Nautilus On 11/25/09 at 1:02 AM Quote Edit Delete

Total health points
- 502 HP
Total health points
- 826 HP
Ionus Qin passes out. Sir Nautilus wins the duel, gains 223 experience points and steals $149 from Ionus Qin.
Ionus Qin is liar

Total health points
- 122 HP
Total health points
- 676 HP
Rintsi passes out. Amiens wins the duel, gains 144 experience points and steals $104 from Rintsi.
Amiens On 11/19/09 at 1:09 PM Quote Edit Delete

BadMannrs passes out. Amiens wins the duel and gains 260 experience points. BadMannrs did not carry any cash and Amiens walks away without taking any money.
Amiens On 12/10/09 at 9:23 AM Quote Edit Delete

Sgt Beaner passes out. Amiens wins the duel and gains 204 experience points. Sgt Beaner did not carry any cash and Amiens walks away without taking any money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pathetic excuse of a man

Sslayer
You deceive people
YOU DECEIVE PEOPLES!
My victims:
BadMannrs
Tmu1
[Rintsi
Recobba
Sgt Beaner
badjoh etc
I mean I knocked out them :ph34r:
I have not killed you because it is a pity to me to kill you :cool:

lol it is a pity for you to kill me? =))) why don''t you post > 10 time i ko'd you in a single hit? and you never defeated me, not to mention KO... and you always run like baby when i'm in town...

and your position in the ranks reflects only your coward strategy - attack-sleep-attack sleep- drink your milk-sleep again...

you're just a joke... offcourse, Ionus Qin is a liar, i am a deceiver.... and you could kill me anytime but you don't want to =)))

you don't deserve any attention anymore, it's a shame hatefull people like you are let loose throughout the world ...

DeletedUser15898

Be careful! Be careful!
I can become very angry as the Satan
I can kick you and you will become dead

I prepare something against you
I will write here the information as I kill you in some weeks a maximum
I will spoil to you Christmas

Ionus Qin 121 276 Is asleep right now
SSlayer 115 234 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BadMannrs 120 269 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Gamecmdr 119 262 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cool! :D I think you should quit! you cant do anything except from sleeping!

Duel: sosweet vs. Amiens
Today at 5:11 PM Delete Convert Duel

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!

:D

DeletedUser

man you are so f*** stupid? didnt your mother ever gave you anything except expired dog's milk? you always sleep in the hotel, lol. sir nautilus only chance of winning is a fluke. man i cant believe there is actually a person so ******ed as you, well i guess seeing is believing. hahaha, good luck on finding comrades who are as ******ed as you.

DeletedUser

ASTERAS

character name Dueling level Experience
Sir Nautilus 131 326 Duel not possible for 48 hours
mlat 107 158 Duel not possible for 48 hours
bowmans 107 158 Duel not possible for 48 hours
thomaxnz 116 221 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Amiens 115 214 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ramin180 62 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
thebhoy 80 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
enyapjm 58 0 Duel not possible

so great town and so great duellers....:laugh:

DeletedUser

the truth is, I am farming exp on nautilus, thank you nautilus and the rest of kaskus for making me top 80 in exp. and amiens, learn proper grammar please, reading your post is like deciphering what a baby is saying. cheers