FOM, Who exactly are thease folks, and why is everybody so scared of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or are the following statements completely at odds with each other:

Forts are made to be taken over.

Anyway, the -CA- alliance attacked The Alamo which was established by -FoM- Mexico.

Why do you expect that dusty along with the rest of the FoM would stay aside and just look? :huh:

Bk200's fort or better said Corleone family's fort was attacked cuz Corleone family isn't allied or in a NAP with the FoM.

In the first post you justify yourself by playing the aggrieved party card and in the second you state that you will happily attack if a fort has no NAP with you.

You guys make me laugh, you set yourself up as paragons of virtue but in reality you are more flawed and self serving than the rest of the world added together.

Man up and own up that you started out with good intentions but all you do now is false flag in order to further your aims. Should you grow a big enough pair to admit that then you will find the vast majority of this world will stop viewing you with the disdain and suspicion that you currently enjoy.

DeletedUser11353

Bk200's fort or better said Corleone family's fort was attacked cuz Corleone family isn't allied or in a NAP with the FoM.
Does -FoM- Southern Pines counts? As far as I can see, there is -FoM- in their name and we are allied with them.:p

DeletedUser

so in short u want to say...-fom- will attack all those who arent part of -fom-...kinda join us or face us...:p

tats why i m seeing nowdays even smaller towns with some kind of allied name..(not jus -fom-)...

DeletedUser

As I stated -FoM- won't stay aside and look while another alliance takes over -FoM- forts. To defend our forts will always be our priority. It does every town and it's absolutely normal

That's doesn't mean that we won't attack other forts.

There is no alliance or town which does not tend to expand and to gain more forts. Even the Barzani and Corleone Family are counted here. You would be a lair to deny that, Delta Hotel.

DeletedUser

Not sure I understand why bk200s fort was attacked either ... every one of the towns in that fort have an alliance with an FoM town. FoM was on both sides of that battle, which is something that should not be happening either.

Sorry I wasn't there to help you bk200, but I will be there next time it happens.

DeletedUser

Does -FoM- Southern Pines counts? As far as I can see, there is -FoM- in their name and we are allied with them.:p

This kind of alliances are allowed inside the FoM.
When a fort battle happens, FoM towns which are allied with the other town don't participate in the battle (they stay neutral).

DeletedUser

Not sure I understand why bk200s fort was attacked either ... every one of the towns in that fort have an alliance with an FoM town. FoM was on both sides of that battle, which is something that should not be happening either.

Sorry I wasn't there to help you bk200, but I will be there next time it happens.

Their fort was attacked by Amensia from the Star alliance and -FoM- was officially neutral in this battle.
Every town could decide for itself if they are going to participate and which side to pick.

DeletedUser

It is quite evident that Amnesia is all in with FoM Crow Town... and FoM all together - just look at their town page, and the occupants of the forts. People who fail to admit to the obvious definitely show off their status... the question only becomes - are they ignorant of the truth or lying?

DeletedUser

Is it just me or are the following statements completely at odds with each other:

In the first post you justify yourself by playing the aggrieved party card and in the second you state that you will happily attack if a fort has no NAP with you.

You guys make me laugh, you set yourself up as paragons of virtue but in reality you are more flawed and self serving than the rest of the world added together.

Man up and own up that you started out with good intentions but all you do now is false flag in order to further your aims. Should you grow a big enough pair to admit that then you will find the vast majority of this world will stop viewing you with the disdain and suspicion that you currently enjoy.

Well said, sir. Quoted for truth.

DeletedUser

Cheers bud.

I am just a bit disappointed that his reply was a predictable, 'NO U!'

This seems to be the usual tactic that is used in the defence of this highly questionable collective and to be frank, I would rather shove wasps up my butt than waste time entering into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

DeletedUser

Their fort was attacked by Amensia from the Star alliance and -FoM- was officially neutral in this battle.
Every town could decide for itself if they are going to participate and which side to pick.

I see since we left FoM everything has pretty much went back to the way it was before we joined.

DeletedUser

Cheers bud.

I am just a bit disappointed that his reply was a predictable, 'NO U!'

This seems to be the usual tactic that is used in the defence of this highly questionable collective and to be frank, I would rather shove wasps up my butt than waste time entering into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Just wait until Dusty comes along...

DeletedUser15762

Yeah, I used to be part of Flagstone. Any way, you died, right! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.