Flat earth society

DeletedUser

these guys are insane.

im quoting a post of what its said there:

If Hitler accepted Jesus and allowed Jesus into his heart and repented, he's in Heaven.

this gave me a laugh.he killed over 20 million people and he will end up in heaven,just because he accepted christ at his last day?

i despise these poor guys.idiocy and hipocricy at its best

DeletedUser

not to mention that everyone almost everyone there is a pure racist.
i think of signing up to have some fun with these naive fools

DeletedUser

these guys are insane.

im quoting a post of what its said there:

If Hitler accepted Jesus and allowed Jesus into his heart and repented, he's in Heaven.

this gave me a laugh.he killed over 20 million people and he will end up in heaven,just because he accepted christ at his last day?

i despise these poor guys.idiocy and hipocricy at its best

Actually, I'll defend that, based on the bible:

If Hitler truly repented he would go to heaven... basically, God would make that decision if he truly repented he would go...

Proof: 2/3s of the New Testament was written by a mass murder, Paul (of the bible, good ol' St Paul) was a mass murderer. He went around killing christians in the name of his Jewish God saying that Jesus was not the Mesiah... therefore, if Paul could repent for being a murderer of Christians, so could Hitler. There is no sin that you can commit, besides blasphemy*, that you cannot be forgiven for.

*blasphemy: basically you believe in God and follow his ways, then state there is no God.

DeletedUser

Actually, I'll defend that, based on the bible:

If Hitler truly repented he would go to heaven... basically, God would make that decision if he truly repented he would go...

Proof: 2/3s of the New Testament was written by a mass murder, Paul (of the bible, good ol' St Paul) was a mass murderer. He went around killing christians in the name of his Jewish God saying that Jesus was not the Mesiah... therefore, if Paul could repent for being a murderer of Christians, so could Hitler. There is no sin that you can commit, besides blasphemy*, that you cannot be forgiven for.

*blasphemy: basically you believe in God and follow his ways, then state there is no God.

oh please.notice the irony.i,as an atheist,have no chance of getting to heaven and hitler,who has killed millions of people,if he repented,he is in heaven now?thats simply unfair.if that is justice,then god is worse than i actually thought

DeletedUser

Basically, in God's eyes, none of us are worthy to get to heaven. God is perfect, the first time you ever lied, swore, or whatever when you were little you have already fallen short of God. We are all sinners and can't get into heaven... God sent his son to die for us and make us pure.... so back to getting to heaven, no one can get there without Jesus... anyway, this is way off topic!!! sorry.

DeletedUser

Basically, in God's eyes, none of us are worthy to get to heaven. God is perfect, the first time you ever lied, swore, or whatever when you were little you have already fallen short of God. We are all sinners and can't get into heaven... God sent his son to die for us and make us pure.... so back to getting to heaven, no one can get there without Jesus... anyway, this is way off topic!!! sorry.

Way off-topic?
Sure, but it's also completely ******ed.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)

Red - Statement
Green - The contradiction
Orange - To demonstrate the contradiction

God made the Earth for his collection of lifeforms, that's in the bible, then he (or it?) went and ruined it with that double failure.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

They really are Toko's church!

What ever happened to that wannabe martyr, anyways?

DeletedUser

I do know one thing, in this forum the atheists revert to name calling alot and I rarely see the christians do this. I have just one request , can we please STOP the name calling just because someone doesnt agree with u, that does not make them ******S, IMMATURE, IGNORANT or the old blanket phrase : you do not know what u are talking about.

THANK YOU and have a blessed day.

DeletedUser

I do know one thing, in this forum the atheists revert to name calling alot and I rarely see the christians do this. I have just one request , can we please STOP the name calling just because someone doesnt agree with u, that does not make them ******S, IMMATURE, IGNORANT or the old blanket phrase : you do not know what u are talking about.

THANK YOU and have a blessed day.

When you don't agree with scientific fact, it makes you all of the above.

DeletedUser

When you don't agree with scientific fact, it makes you all of the above.

Not really scentific fact when things are called "the theory of evolution" "the big bang theory"

Anyway, thank you sundance, point of these forums are suppose to be a discussion.

Name calling is the equivalent of 2 five year olds arguing in the playground and one gets upset and doesn't know what to say so they say."you know what, you what??? you're a big dummy head."

Let's act like adults here, you don't agree that's fine no biggie, I'm not upset, but it seems to me, clearly it makes you upset that the whole world doesn't agree with you and therefore we are all big dummie heads. (-=

DeletedUser

Who said I don't agree w/ scientific fact maybe I just like to debate and discuss.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
When I say immature or ignorant I do mean it, I almost never say ******ed but there are definitions which would allow me to.

DeletedUser

this is a debate, either agree or disagree, don't use cover up words like immature, ignorant, etc... say I disagree, i believe this or that. obviously you don't have to be that uptight and boring, but you get my point.

DeletedUser

I'm tired of explaining what a theory is to fundies, so I won't bother. For the most part, they seem to equate it with a "guess". I'd say Google it, but it's pointless.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
this is a debate, either agree or disagree, don't use cover up words like immature, ignorant, etc... say I disagree, i believe this or that. obviously you don't have to be that uptight and boring, but you get my point.

Sounds like a vote.

Anyway I was talking in general I didn't know you had specific posts in mind, I don't see a debate going on either, are you getting forums confused?

DeletedUser

it turned into a debate, off topic now, probably needs to be locked at this point.

elmyr would you like to have the honor of locking this thread (-=