Flat earth society

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I think it should mean either a period of daylight or one day and night, although it could mean a long time, I don't have an understanding of Hebrew. I'm not a Christian but if I was it would have to be one of the first two.

Edit: I said it can be worked out from bible references and I said there was no one statement, the period from us to Adam according to the bible, not including the period from Adam to the start.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

God also created day !!! and again the point is u say, the bible says how old the earth is , IT DOES NOT

He also could have waited and/or taken (say 10 million years) to create DAY, and after that decided night will follow and a full cycle would last 24 hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
God also created day !!! and again the point is u say, the bible says how old the earth is , IT DOES NOT

He also could have waited and/or taken (say 10 million years) to create DAY, and after that decided night will follow and a full cycle would last 24 hrs.

Yes I know, but we already have day and we use it as a measurement of time, since the information is for us and god is perfect I arrive at the conclusion a day is either 12 hours or 24 hours. That's only if I was a Christian though.

There is no statement where the bible says how old the earth is, I've said that lots of times. However you can do something like this: http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/1757 which shows you how people get a rough date from it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

But army man did say the bible states the time and I responded to him and then u jumped in on the conversation.

DeletedUser

Wow, could u show me what verse says that, I showed references could u do the same or are u just repeating something u heard and beleive but have never actually read it.

most christians say it,ffundamentals

DeletedUser

Sure... lol