First Time Transporting Ammo

DeletedUser8312

Wish me Luck :D

1 hour and 30 minutes left

Only 2 Labor Points

DeletedUser

you should survive. I've done it 3 times with 3 labour points and ive lost no health at all!

DeletedUser8312

Job finished: Transport ammunition

Transport ammunition

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 23
experience.png
19 Experience points

DeletedUser

I cant do this job yet but It seem to be a lot of worry over less of a reward than i get for my digging graves.

Digging graves

motivation.png

94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 24
experience.png
34 Experience points

DeletedUser8312

Transport ammunition

89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 17
experience.png
21 Experience points
danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 32 health points.

DeletedUser

I cant do this job yet but It seem to be a lot of worry over less of a reward than i get for my digging graves.

True but then you get the odd time that something like this turns up

2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 39
experience.png
9 Experience points
luck_bonus.png
bullet_metal.png

DeletedUser

Guess thats worth it then. All i seem to be getting is these
luck.png
spade.png

I could nearly start a shovel shop at this stage!

DeletedUser

Job finished: Transport ammunition Today at 6:55 AM

Transport ammunition
94%
2 hours
$ 0
0 Experience points
BOOOM! You lose 663 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

-'i feel exhausted'? i only had 540hp! i must have made a huge mess;D

DeletedUser

I forgot about this thread, so I'll repost my first time doing it on w6 here. Originally posted in w6 Items Found:

That's funny. I basically transported ammo for the first time on w6 as a joke. I lost over 200 hp from a cold river fishing trying to prepare for the level 30 adventurer quest "Supplies". I said screw that, I'll wait until I'm 30 and have a few more LP, I'm doing something safe for now!

3330824593_446f0f4042.jpg

DeletedUser

you should survive. I've done it 3 times with 3 labour points and ive lost no health at all!

Yeah, the first two times I did it on W6 was eventless, then the third time BOOOM! You lose 583 health points.

DeletedUser8312

It has been at least a week or two and I still havnt got 1 item from transporting ammo hhaa

DeletedUser

I tried praying before transporting ammo. I was able to do it for 4 hours without "BOOM"

DeletedUser

Personally I've been very lucky with transporting ammunition. I've
hardly lost any health from 20 goes at it and I've found a stone chain, brown clothing, a rusty deringer and 5 pieces of dynamite.