DeletedUser

Who finish it fisrt??? let's see let's see... :p

Attachments

• Build a fort.JPG
    Build a fort.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 111

DeletedUser

I beat you

I think i was first, i finished at 1:00, but dont know how to add a picture.

DeletedUser

if this is world 1 then the TSH claim the first to be finished lol

who is the LIAR here:dry:

DeletedUser

tsh? tell me how to add a pic and I can prove it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Shadow City

that will put image for you

DeletedUser

in the adbanced post you have a clip wich is used to attach pictures.

Offtopic: any of your forts have battles going on wich you guys didn't made?.. like if you wont to battle another fort but you dind't set that up?...

DeletedUser350

Fargobear, where you be? Show them your report, it's a minute before TSC's whoohoo!

DeletedUser

Did RR1 really beat us?

and i doubt it was a full 1 minute. Probably like 20 seconds. Congrats to RockRidge 1 for being the first.

DeletedUser

Did RR1 really beat us?

and i doubt it was a full 1 minute. Probably like 20 seconds. Congrats to RockRidge 1 for being the first.

No idea, I was watching the progress at one point. Miestas had 4 or 5 200 point forts or so, some may have increased their point a bit. Galactic empire fort was close to 400 points, 3xx points something.

Rock Ridge Fort at that time was #1 in points, followed by ShadowCity #2, followed by South Fork. Warning, I did not look in all sectors, just most, focused more around the family towns so it's possible some sector that's not as well "populated" managed to get ahead of these more powerful families.

DeletedUser

Ok, I just scanned all sectors, looking at only big forts. Start from NW corner, then systematically go column by column until I reach SE corner. So, it's possible some of those fort points have changed as I move eastward.

Here is a sorted list of all big forts in W1 that has over 1000 points. Most of the forts are sub 1000 with quite a few still in 200-400 points range.

Fort Name Points
Rock Ridge 2802
Miestas 2459
IC Bank 2374
Fort South Aids Fork 2073
0E0 US Senate Post 1714
The Mine 1656
Devils Woods 1603
Fort lost Heaven 1568
The Shadow Fort 1425
Fort Parish 1403
0E0 DeathStar 1163
Fort Babel 1104
STFU Hoofhearted Spartan 1102

Miestas really rocketed up, but most of their forts languish, I suspect they pooled their resource on one fort and neglect their other large forts, I think Miestas own 4 or 5 large forts.

IC bank fort is moving up. When I looked yesterday, their fort points were not as high as RockRidge or Southfork, now they have eclipsed South Fork.

Rock Ridge is still #1, Shadow City fort points dropped in rank, probably in preparation for war. Which brings another interesting point, Miestas, the Deathstar empire all own a bunch of large forts, do they have the power to hold onto those forts?

DeletedUser529

Ok, I just scanned all sectors, looking at only big forts. Start from NW corner, then systematically go column by column until I reach SE corner. So, it's possible some of those fort points have changed as I move eastward.

Here is a sorted list of all big forts in W1 that has over 1000 points. Most of the forts are sub 1000 with quite a few still in 200-400 points range.

Fort Name Points
Rock Ridge 2802
Miestas 2459
IC Bank 2374
0E0 US Senate Post 1714
The Mine 1656
Devils Wood 1603
Fort lost Heaven 1568
The Shadow Fort 1425
Fort Parish 1403
0E0 DeathStar 1163
Fort Babel 1104

Miestas really rocketed up, but most of their forts languish, I suspect they pooled their resource on one fort and neglect their other large forts, I think Miestas own 4 or 5 large forts.

IC bank fort is moving up. When I looked yesterday, their fort points were not as high as RockRidge or Southfork, now they have eclipsed South Fork.

Rock Ridge is still #1, Shadow City fort points dropped in rank, probably in preparation for war. Which brings another interesting point, Miestas, the Deathstar empire all own a bunch of large forts, do they have the power to hold onto those forts?

Good job. I have also been looking at this activity, trying to see how this data will fit my database.....

DeletedUser

Good job. I have also been looking at this activity, trying to see how this data will fit my database.....

You are welcome to take over and post updates. I'm sure list will be changing, I don't want to spend all those time and go through all sectors again.

Miestas overtook Rockridge as #1. The Miestas pooled their resources into building fort (speculation and observation since I haven't spoke with Miestas representative to confirm this). RockRidge is #2, IC is #3 SF/AC is #4, although the difference between #3 and #4 is quite narrow so it may change quickly.

DeletedUser544

around 07/17/09 1:45 am (a little before; our first invite we sent out for the fort had that timestamp)
so a little under an hour behind TSC...

Fort Name Points
Rock Ridge 2802
Miestas 2459
IC Bank 2374
0E0 US Senate Post 1714
The Mine 1656
Devils Woods 1603
Fort lost Heaven 1568
The Shadow Fort 1425
Fort Parish 1403
0E0 DeathStar 1163
Fort Babel 1104

are you kidding me? you start a thread about the highest point large forts, then you leave Fort Laredo off the list; and we were one of the first large forts finished on day one, and also have more points currently then most of those forts you listed.
if you are going to do something like this, please get your facts straight at least and actually include the Forts that have the most points, if that is the goal of your post.

otherwise, it starts to turn into a "self promoting" love fest. reminds me of tribal wars almost

DeletedUser

around 07/17/09 1:45 am (a little before; our first invite we sent out for the fort had that timestamp)
so a little under an hour behind TSC...

are you kidding me? you start a thread about the highest point large forts, then you leave Fort Laredo off the list; and we were one of the first large forts finished on day one, and also have more points currently then most of those forts you listed.
if you are going to do something like this, please get your facts straight at least and actually include the Forts that have the most points, if that is the goal of your post.

otherwise, it starts to turn into a "self promoting" love fest. reminds me of tribal wars almost

You really have a problem dont' you?

Read my post, I explained my methodology, READ the date and time stamp before you mouth off.

Fort Laredo right now 3414

Miestas is at 6671
Rock ridge is 6278

I explained some scores may have changed a little bit as I methodically go through the map grid by grid, it takes time so some fort score may very well have changed. I cannot take a precise snap shot as I had to scroll grid by grid, copy down fort names, and score, even had typo that was corrected.

People like you are too self centered and egotistical to read posts carefully, I did not get involved with your dueling thread against some other duelers, now I can see why those duelers had issues with you.

All the data I listed WAS correct at the time I collected it. Stop accusing people because you are biased yourself so you project that onto others and think others are biased.

DeletedUser

oh who cares. there's no point in updating who has most fort points everyday. Let's just see who finishes entire fort first in a months time or less.

DeletedUser

Ok, off topic I know, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

What are the construction points needed to found each fort.

I've see the help section but heard rumors that that information is incorrect. Any info would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

Ok, off topic I know, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer.

What are the construction points needed to found each fort.

I've see the help section but heard rumors that that information is incorrect. Any info would be appreciated.

How do I build a fort?

Your town needs certain points to "found/start" a fort. If your town is fully build, you can start/found any size fort without issue. Help file said your town needs at least 3000, I think that's for the small fort for sure, not sure if you can start or attack a large fort with just 3000 point town.

After your town has the required points (town size points), any counselor or founder with 80 energy + enough money can start a fort. Large fort cost 10,000, medium 5000, small 1500.

It takes 8 hours from start a fort to finish "found/start" a fort. Once that's done, you have an empty fort worth 200 points. You will need a variety of items to expand your fort.