Find Towns

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:unsure: Hi
Im new to the game but i play ogame wild west and Tribal wars.
I hope to eventually start my own town but at the moment i cant find any occupied towns or ghost towns and none show up on my map either.

Regards Mitch

DeletedUser

:unsure: Hi
Im new to the game but i play ogame wild west and Tribal wars.
I hope to eventually start my own town but at the moment i cant find any occupied towns or ghost towns and none show up on my map either.

Regards Mitch

I think we have lots of TW players :)

DeletedUser

Well I decided to start over. I'll be =SK= Fire. I'm deleting =SK= Hot. Since this is my 1st world. I wasted so many skilled points. I'm such a noob :p

DeletedUser

Not to even mention that the Internet started before 1970. Few remember or care, nowadays; its life span is marked mostly by the emergence of the WWW in the early 1990s, but that was only a new face on top of the longstanding system.

But what all that has to do with riding around on donkeys and shooting people, I'm not quite sure. So, back to T-W?? :)

DeletedUser

Not to even mention that the Internet started before 1970. Few remember or care, nowadays; its life span is marked mostly by the emergence of the WWW in the early 1990s, but that was only a new face on top of the longstanding system.

But what all that has to do with riding around on donkeys and shooting people, I'm not quite sure. So, back to T-W?? :)

ARPANET - DARPA - DoD. It has everything to do with riding around on donkeys and shooting people! The only difference is that the DoD spends billions to develop the donkeys.

DeletedUser

hey, i wasn't even alive in the 80s, so its not fair.
i honestly thought the internet came out when windows first came out. but i know that before then, it was used for the military.

Status
Not open for further replies.