Feedback Feedback to Harvest event

alpha

Can extend to longer time for Quest "Henry on vacation"? Some minor quest can only appear and complete on 15 Aug is unreasonable. I want to finish this questline.

drphil3

i tried appearance gear without tactics or added charissma, modified positions, but still can't ko the burglar, so is it an hp issue?

Bad Billy Jack

The harvest time L80 questline is broken but still works. The problem is that all quests unlock at the same time not sequentially as usual. Howver you cannot complete the others until you complete the first which Manvilla posted. THAT quest is timed and can only be accepted AT Angus county A2 at 600-1130 ST. Once that quest is done the others can also be completed. Good Luck!

I think part of the problem with this questliine is that we already completed it last year and this is now set up as a repeatable but inno screwed up a bit LOL!!!

Perse

I just got to the part where you must win an 'adventure' and now will promptly quit the quest :hmf:
Those adventures...
Relax and wait if there's someone who plays these.
Wait some more and maybe you get in and ... oh wait, someone quit.
Wait again if there's someone..
If you ever get in, you'll have to have totally different mindset as this is totally different game than the-west.
And after waiting your nerves are just not there - and probably there's some HC adventurer to tell you what you just did wrong.

Pfff.

Attachments

• Kuvakaappaus 2023-08-21 12-35-36.png
    Kuvakaappaus 2023-08-21 12-35-36.png
    517.7 KB · Views: 13

Clever Hans

So Harvest gear still costs the same like when it was originally released while it's in every asspect weaker than Nat's set that was available for free. Makes sense..

Killer Bonnie

Soo are the above quests working for anyone else? Is it bugged? Did Inno just not activate these questlines this year?

Lucky Cro

Hi Bonnie, i'm having same issue with "Harvest festival preparations" questline as you do.
In some previous year i finished up to step "After recovery" which is to be accepted at Wilsons farm and i don't have it this year as available. Was also hoping to finish it this year and than do Life of harvester questline.

Announcement said achievement for finishing Harvest festival preparations is available this year....

Annie-Bell

overall, bit of hard questline to complete, got all mixed up with quests seen all at once then couldnt access and still looking for parts of quest like repaired saddle which is impossible o get in dead-ish worlds

Bob Baumeister

That questline is known to be bugged. If you started the questline last year, it might be that you can not end some quests without help from support. To bad this wasn't communicated officially:-(