Feedback Feedback to Harvest event

Viktor the great

How do you get the letter and postmans bag except buying them, id rather not waste money buying nuggets just to complete the quests

PrancingPurplePony

the letter and postmans bag are from past years quest drops, so the only way to get them now is buy them. Some people might have extras left and sell them on the market, otherwise you have to spend bonds or nuggets in shop.

Caerdwyn

They are bond purchases, not nuggets. Not to say don't make your own decision, but those old quest items are cheap. Regardless of your decision on past years' quests, at least do this year's!

Huntiz

Hi, is b/m quest bugged? It's not possible to obtain pieces of cloth, this item is missing in UPD Shop

1692346955376.png

Huntiz

pieces of cloth IS in the shop, it's in with the other items in the harvest section
It was not, they added it today, after my post (maybe its coincidence)

It is also missing in main article - harvest event 2023, where you can see UPD Shop items, but pieces of cloth are not there :)

Smoothcall

Can anyone help with do you have a twin brother quest from unusual harvest? I've harvested fields for the time and potatoes but i duel the burglar and win but it doesn't end? I even tried doing it while harvesting the fields and potatoes but again doesn't end.

PrancingPurplePony

Like Caerdwyn said, KO him
generally when a quest calls for you to 'shoot' someone, they actually mean KO,
would be helpful it the quests actually said that clearly, but maybe it is a translation issue.

Caerdwyn

Also, feel free to stab someone you have been told to "Shoot". If this helps; IIRC, Twin Brother is a mirror duel.