Feedback Feedback for forum contests

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Howdy lovely players

What do you think about the current competition?
What competitions would you like to see in the future?
What would you like to win?

Your The West Team

Ranger-Schwartz

Sorry to ask here...i don't see anywhere else to bring it up. What time and what day does the Valentine event begin so we can plan ahead? Not the nugget competition but the traditional event where we send hearts to friends, accumulate hearts for wheel spins, etc?

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
1707323092208.png
In this section just above, is where we have the forum contests - this thread is about these contests, not questlines in the game :)

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
Yet again, I don't understand tt, at all, what are we supposed to actually do, you don't half liek keeping these a mystery!!
Apologies for any confusion.
You should pick an option for each ingredient to make the lover’s potion.
Each ingredient has a hidden number of points.
When the contest ends, we will add up your answers and pick the ones with the highest points.
Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Criminus

Harriet Oleson

Personally what I don't understand, it's how to make the choices : is there a kind of logic to find, or do we have to chose fully randomly ?

Also, it's written we have to pick an option for each ingredient (as if all of them has to be used in the potion) but as an example of valid entry, the recipe contains only 4 ingredients instead of 6. Are all the ingredtients not mandatory ?

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
Personally what I don't understand, it's how to make the choices : is there a kind of logic to find, or do we have to chose fully randomly ?

Also, it's written we have to pick an option for each ingredient (as if all of them has to be used in the potion) but as an example of valid entry, the recipe contains only 4 ingredients instead of 6. Are all the ingredtients not mandatory ?
Hi Harriet Oleson!

The choices are random and the amount of the points for each answer is secret so it's all based on luck.
Please do not be confused about: Type of valid entries: 1a, 2a, 3a, 5a it was only an example so you must pick all 6 ingredients.

Kind regards,
Criminus