Federation of Marshals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If it stops you guys from bashing FoM at every turn .. sure.

I'm not in here bashing Bat Country and I'm not attacking your town or how you run it. But that seems to be what most of your members are in here doing. I honestly feel that if people don't have anything constructive to post and just want to lump everyone into 1 or 2 groups then they shouldn't be posting.

Just because of your problems with Coppers you and your town decide we are all bad. When I first joined FoM I actually cared about what was going on between Bat Country and Coppers. But truthfully I just don't care anymore. You can all kill each other or KO each other to death and it makes no difference to me.

I've tried to be civil and answer everyones questions as truthfully and honestly as I could. I can't and don't speak for all of -FoM-, I speak for what my town does and what goes on in our sector of the world. There are no cut and dry answers and there's no good vs. evil or right and wrong.

And yes I do get it. You don't want peace. No one cares anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are no cut and dry answers and there's no good vs. evil or right and wrong.

This is the first true thing you've said. If only you believed it yourself.

If you did believe it you wouldn't be in an alliance that openly touts punishing the wicked. You know, because there's no such thing.

The belief that it's somehow immoral to shoot at a worker is the crux of the argument here. It's not some crazy war we have with the coppers. We've tried to tell you that's irrelevant but you ignore it in lieu of facing the fact that your alliance is a sham. Your leader is a snake oil salesman. And you are acting like a blind sheep in following him.

Furthermore, in light of the above facts, if any such thing as wickedness did exist in the first place, it would be organizations like yours, who claim some imaginary morality has an innate authority to mete out punishment.

Wut?

DeletedUser

Just because of your problems with Coppers you and your town decide we are all bad. When I first joined FoM I actually cared about what was going on between Bat Country and Coppers. But truthfully I just don't care anymore. You can all kill each other or KO each other to death and it makes no difference to me.

Gyoza's correct and I might add I have never once mentioned the coppers you're the only one harping on about them. I have always been courteuos and grateful for your answers smitten, except when you are clearly whiteknighting a hopeless cause.

I'm not bashing -FoM- or you right now, but Dusty is provocating ill feeling between everyone and I'm voicing my concern over this. Also he is making a mockery of what your alliance is supposed to stand for, which is not our problem I am just merely pointing it out. You can't play the paragons and then act like ******bags on the forums it doesn't work that way.

DeletedUser

You know what .. I have been more then polite and courteous to you also. But every time I post something your little friend .. for lack of a better word ... has to post his little remarks and jabs ... well I'm sick of it. I'm done with you .. gyoza and this subject. I hope you enjoy your win in this thread, because thats the only place you'll win .. is in the forums.

DeletedUser

You two knot heads had to go and push her to the point she could care less that you or anyone else's questions get answered. Neither one of you know when to shut up and leave well enough alone. You have to win every argument because it makes you feel big, bad, and tough. Good job on being the winners. Have fun gloating over the fact you pushed her to the point of not caring.

I on the other hand retaliate much the same as I would in game. Because you two winners don't intimidate me in the least. I can see right through your smoke screens and see the true types of individuals you really are. Have fun running your mouths some more. Because neither of you have what it takes to be "real" winners. But then that's my opinion of the two of you. Good luck in game.

I see that Gyoza had to join a federation town just so he could be accepted in game. At least Quantrillo had the balls to go back to Bat Country and take his lumps or give them when he can.

I wash my hands of you two. You aren't worth the time and effort it would take to pour your kind out of a boot.

"Check Mate":p

DeletedUser

gyoza why join a town who belongs to an alliance you have been and still are openly bashing?

gyoza.jpg

How ironic!

DeletedUser

gyoza why join a town who belongs to an alliance you have been and still are openly bashing?

gyoza.jpg

How ironic!

Just goes to show how stringent your recruiting practices are.

Also

I'm roleplaying a 14 year old african boy from botswana.

Furthermore.

You guys really love me. I just know it.

DeletedUser14280

Well, it must've been pretty rude.
You're not supposed to be reported for just one word, if it contains your opinion.

DeletedUser

No, there's a rule somewhere about one word posts.

There's also a rule against berating someone for their lack of spelling ability.

I got reported for that too.

I haven't even once used a swear word. Not once.

The humanity.

DeletedUser14280

Um, where was this topic?
What do you think of FoM compared to other alliances?

DeletedUser

You two knot heads had to go and push her to the point she could care less that you or anyone else's questions get answered. Neither one of you know when to shut up and leave well enough alone. You have to win every argument because it makes you feel big, bad, and tough. Good job on being the winners. Have fun gloating over the fact you pushed her to the point of not caring.

I on the other hand retaliate much the same as I would in game. Because you two winners don't intimidate me in the least. I can see right through your smoke screens and see the true types of individuals you really are. Have fun running your mouths some more. Because neither of you have what it takes to be "real" winners. But then that's my opinion of the two of you. Good luck in game.

What the hell you talking about? You are trying to sound like you ever brought a modicum of sense to the table that's hilarious, I haven't seen a single post of yours that wasn't all hurf de blurf, this is probably the least contentious of all your posts. We also like to think of ourselves as winners thank you that's most sensible thing you have ever said.

DeletedUser9891

KK there's a few issues I have that are related to the way the mechanics work and the parameters you have set on your gamestyle.

If someone is a duelling class and claims to be an adventurer for instance but gets attacked and then bemoans it how do you deal with this?

Saw this late and seen it's already been answered but will give my answer anyway :)

If someone is a dueling class... they are fair game.

If someone is an adventurer... they are fair game.

If someone is a builder... and has 6+ duel levels and a weapon... they are fair game. If someone has duel levels and an explanation and no weapon, we'd not attack, unless it was shown they were attacking and removing a weapon to "find" items when jobbing.

If someone is a builder in a town that farms our builders... they are fair game too.

Secondly if someone comes to you and says such and such a group have been farming our builders how do you know they aren't exploiting you and it's really true? seeing as it's mainly word of mouth.

By talking and negotiating, usually. I have little interest in bickering and squabbles and always try to find some sort of communication solution. Wars are very draining and a pain in the rear, in my opinion, so talk first.

If the replies are "we do wut we wan, innit. U cant tell me wut 2 do" then I would generally consider them ripe for a kicking :)

Thirdly are you wary of criminal gangs who would use your umbrella protection to build up towns & forts for further criminal activity?

Can't say we've really had that problem, nor would we.

I think we're about 40 towns or so now, all with Leaders who want a chance for their town to be built and prosper, and who help us out when there are problems, including kicking out people that are causing us issues, like those who duel allied towns or builders etc.

As regards another comment on the forum about references, I ask for 3 references from other FOM towns, where I've had personal contact and multiple emails from the Founder or Leader, just to make sure we aren't having problems later on.

We've refused a number of towns who were dueling builders and purely interested in the free trade and "protection" they think FoM brings... but if people behave like muppets they can deal with their own problems.

There are always 2 sides to a story and I try to get both in every case, again because wars are such a drain and hassle :)

DeletedUser

I'll just chuck my two penneth in here!!! I have been asked for by KK for info on towns wishing to join the FoM in my sector and know that it is not easy for towns to get into the FoM one of our allies is still awaiting acceptance into the FoM!!!

Our town became an FoM town after i had been talking to KK for a long time (thanks to some idiot and his I'LL HIT THE HELL WHO I LIKE ATTITUDE) and we found out that our towns had a very similar stance of dueling ethics!!!

We have even dumped people form our town for receiving complaints from builders who have been attacked!!!

I understand peoples questions regarding the FoM and we will always have people knocking us for how big the FoM has become!!

But the FoM was born of great ideas and ethics and will always keep those at its heart!!!

DeletedUser

what a joke

what a joke u guys rely need something new to do other than BEEP about some worthless thing

if u dont like -fom- then dont talk to them dont join there town and stop filling the forums with ur crap

because all i read is :mad: bla bla bla from alot of cry babys

DeletedUser

what a joke u guys rely need something new to do other than BEEP about some worthless thing

if u dont like -fom- then dont talk to them dont join there town and stop filling the forums with ur crap

because all i read is :mad: bla bla bla from alot of cry babys

I agree, people who don't like what they're reading should stop reading it. And they definitely shouldn't come post in the thread to come whine about it being too long. Talk about counter-productive! I mean, obviously when you fill up the forums with crap about the forums being filled up with crap, you're not really a part of the solution.

I think you and I are on the same page here, Rojo. Let's go start some new threads together so we can spread the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.