Fastest Town Build

DeletedUser

I just completed my current project with me and my builders in 315 Total Hours, will post ss when i have time discuss....

has anyone done better?

DeletedUser

yea but im #1 construction by far lol so I think no one has done better, might go build another town just to see if i can do better when i hit 1000 sum of 5

DeletedUser3543

But is there any point?

You built a town and maxed it, and it has five residents!

The town flag states "I am not recruiting".

It's just like the rest of the fort dusk empire, crumbling :)

DeletedUser

What level are you and your builders?
Anyone just starting the game would not be able to compete on a fair playing field.

I am not in World 4 so cannot check.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

But is there any point?

more items mate, more items

DeletedUser

But is there any point?

crumbling lol, if you ahvent noticed once any world hits a certain point the activity lessens, were not crumbling at all just the ammount of incomming active people is not a high amount, and i wasnt recruiting cause we have 2 other maxed towns that have more than enough space

and I am currently lvl 61, with 307 construction

DeletedUser

wow lol, im no constructionist but the the construction ppl in my town are great :D

DeletedUser

That is absolutely amazing that you all were able to do that. Did you pray or keep motivation above 85 to be able to get the better items?

DeletedUser

i only build 2 hours a day,exp rest of the time, considering i had 1000+ sum of 5

DeletedUser

Actually, you´re not the greatest, Greatest. When I just checked it, you were on 13th rank in construction and 2nd in strength.

DeletedUser

Actually, you´re not the greatest, Greatest. When I just checked it, you were on 13th rank in construction and 2nd in strength.
I was at the time of this post, building is no fun and i am currently reskilling, U will see when I come ko you what its about

DeletedUser

Oh, really?... Our empire will retaliate hard... or was it hardly? :unsure:

DeletedUser

Ya know i think we posted the fastest town build in just under 3 weeks we completed a town from scratch

DeletedUser

Ya know i think we posted the fastest town build in just under 3 weeks we completed a town from scratch

you know i think ur mentally challenged

315hours/24 = 13.125 Days meaning we completed our town in less than 2 weeks

DeletedUser

Building a town requires cash!
So obviously you are only just building and had all the cash raised before hand when you started building?

So if I understand this correctly, it took 13 days for only construction?
Or did you raise money and build at the same time?

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

yeah, and didn't you say you only built two hours a day? So the other four builders with you built 22 hours a day? (and yes I know that adds up to 5.5 hours a day each, barring your two hours) How did you work that out? And why are you getting snippity?

DeletedUser

you both fail to see the logic, the total build time of the town was 315 hours which was 13 some days

how ever long it took us to do that 315 hours is irrelevant as I am talking meerly about the total time to construct in game

any town with funding and a large work force can put a town up in literally 1 real day, but the build hours of all the people who built still come into play, thats what i am talking about

Last edited by a moderator: