Fancy Shawl

DeletedUser

move to development discussion or set a poll ??

As I've said many times (although I couldn't help contributing to the original discussion on the fancy shawl) I strongly doubt the devs will ever implement any new items or jobs with the numbers we suggest.

DeletedUser

But it is fun to try Elmyr. I don't think anything makes it, but it sure is fun to try.

DeletedUser

Yes, but going to a lot of trouble to hammer out the numbers doesn't really have anything to do with ideas like this going to Development Discussions. It should really be in minor ideas with other missing fancy items.

DeletedUser

discussion still going on

best till now

+2 Dexterity
+1 Charisma

Appearance +14
Fine Motor Skills + 13
Aim + 8
Dodging + 9

by yellow dart

and other good ones by sauceys,elmyr's and mine :D

Too good in fact. Get rid of the attribute bonus and it maybe OK.

DeletedUser

I should probably point out that my build (quoted two posts above), is actually not possible. Fancy items boost 1 skill of every attribute (Strength, Mobility, Dexterity and Charisma). The build I listed above boosts Dexterity twice, and it doesn't boost Strength.

Unfortunately, the best "working" model for a "premier" dueling neck-piece would go like this:

+1 Charisma
+1 Dexterity

Appearance +13
Fine Motor Skills + 12
Toughness + 8
Reflex + 7

I say "unfortunately," because I'd rather have Dodging and Aim, to be honest. Oh, well. You can't remove the staple skill boosts (Appearance and Fine Motor Skills), but at least this build provides three very useful dueling skills in one neckpiece (something we don't really have yet).

Everyone needs to remember that neck-pieces are -- by and large -- relatively weak in stats. They are sort of like Rings or Amulets in other MMO's. They provide useful boosts, but they don't "make or break" your character. That's what Headgear, Torso-gear, Boots and other equipment are for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so, if devs are not interested in 1 gear idea, let sum up all item idea and send to them