Fairbanks is 1 year old

DeletedUser37698

This is ridiculous Fairbanks is just a year old and the dev team is making another one?
Just a thought.....Fairbanks is 1 year old.

DeletedUser35120

That's what El Dorado said when Fairbanks went online. And that's what Dakota said when El Dorado went online.

It doesn't matter what you think really, it doesn't matter what I think either. Frankly speaking they don't give a damn about what you have to say.

Here's something from the manager:

I did not ask for your opinion about a new world starting which means I do not want your opinion/snide remarks.

What matters is how much money can be made from another new world before the game as a whole is shut down.

DeletedUser37529

I do not see the game as a whole being shut down, there are still so many players here who are die hard fans. I understand the feelings about new worlds, but might I add that it does give us all a chance to "start over" as a new class or crafting that we have never done before.

I myself did not go to El Dorado, but came to Fairbank, just recently joined Colorado... new worlds are a bother to many and an opportunity to many as well... people at times come online not knowing the "ropes" or have picked a class they are very unhappy with, yet they do not wish to give up the older character.

For my self, I look forward to another start.. I am not nugget cruncher, just an avid fan of game play and fort fights, it is as it is.. there is no use in complaining.. I have chosen to find the "love in what the game gives" long ago, not to complain. I said when Fairbank was a few months old, it will change and change again, drama will unfold, as it has on every world... the universe is unfolding as it should.... so.. smile.. move on.. and enjoy what you can....... good day to you. ;)

Pankreas PorFavor

Innogames advertises their games. I have seen their commercials on TV. But - not for The West. Even in their own youtube videos TW is rarely mentioned. Yes, maybe there are no immediate plans to shut the game down completely, but it is obvious what the direction is.
New world? OK, open it, why not. If someone wants to start from 0, let them. But of course we will complain about the lack of advertising, no investment in development of the game, no new content etc. We wouldn't do it if we didn't enjoy the game. So if you ask me if I will start over and do the same thing again - ofc I will say no. And many share this opinion, that's why I think the new G-world will fail. IMHO new world should attract more players than what he old worlds hold, and I don't see how this could happen with this approach. Unfortunately...

DeletedUser23252

on a related note el dorado is world 17 and fairbank is 19, what happened to world 18?

DeletedUser19518

Pfftttttt are you even active Virim? Or just ghosting on forums now?
You know I am active. Am reading the news every week. Feel unlucky and sad that a lot of good mate decided to quit or change world.
V
$1

DeletedUser33353

You know I am active. Am reading the news every week. Feel unlucky and sad that a lot of good mate decided to quit or change world.
V
$1

You know where the action is, may as well migrate. Your world has been dead a very long time.