Facial Hair

• Thread starter David Schofield
  • Start date

DeletedUser19894

Ive had some form of facial hair since i was 15. It started with a chin goatee and then went to a chinstrap when i was in a band. I have had a full beard since i was 24 and have recently started growing my mustache out since my co-worker left a note on my desk one morning stating i should grow a handlebar mustache. He signed it Sam Elliot, lol. I have a particularly odd beard because nature was kind enough to give me a bright red beard, the hair on my head is brown. There is a definite line where my beard starts, an actual line from red to brown.

my wife calls me a ginger face.

Also, if your have patches, dont grow a beard, you look homeless and people will just point and laugh at you.

studies have shown that people are more intimidated by men with beards.

DeletedUser

Ive had some form of facial hair since i was 15. It started with a chin goatee and then went to a chinstrap when i was in a band. I have had a full beard since i was 24 and have recently started growing my mustache out since my co-worker left a note on my desk one morning stating i should grow a handlebar mustache. He signed it Sam Elliot, lol. I have a particularly odd beard because nature was kind enough to give me a bright red beard, the hair on my head is brown. There is a definite line where my beard starts, an actual line from red to brown.

my wife calls me a ginger face.

Also, if your have patches, dont grow a beard, you look homeless and people will just point and laugh at you.

studies have shown that people are more intimidated by men with beards.

Sam%20Elliot%20II.jpg

mqlarge.jpg

Conclusion: Both are sexy. Stache or Stache + Goatee

DeletedUser19894

you cant bear sam elliots stache. as one blogger said "if sam elliott was a logger they wouldnt call flannel flannel, they would call it sam elliott." His mustache makes you know he means business. without it he is just a normal guy, but with it, he has super powers and he will kick you butt for looking at it sideways.

DeletedUser

Jason Statham oozes sex appeal. I don't suppose his facial hair requires much upkeep. :)

DeletedUser

Sorry Betsy, but "Scruff" takes more work than "Clean"!

Shaving with 'Bar Soap'; not foam, and with a dull razor is hard work! (and not exactly the best of sensations!)
One wrong slice and you got a 'Bare patch'. Then you start looking like... well see my previous post. :laugh:

DeletedUser8950

Nicholas Cage as sex machine
NEMEDYcagetom.jpg

He has a beard...so it's relevant, right?

DeletedUser

you cant bear sam elliots stache. as one blogger said "if sam elliott was a logger they wouldnt call flannel flannel, they would call it sam elliott." His mustache makes you know he means business. without it he is just a normal guy, but with it, he has super powers and he will kick you butt for looking at it sideways.

Sam Elliot is a great actor, and underestimated in my opinion..
Did you see him in "Ghost Rider"?

DeletedUser

_44091258_beards11416.jpg

I'll give you a few seconds to collect your brains off the ceiling.