Resolved Extra Items

DeletedUser31397

Here's quick one: How to get some extra items like premium chest and unique chest... All help will be appreciated

Thanks

Black Apachhe

DeletedUser

Premium and unique chest? Never heard that those exist on real worlds, however the update 1.33 is still fresh so it's possible those are a part of a secret quest or something.

If you're talking about tw-db site extra items, then:
1. Some extra items there drop from steel boxes (counterfeit gold weapons)
2. Some extra items exist only on beta (rocket turtle)
3. Some extra items are NPC only and/or can be given to a player by CM during an event or players can get them by using a redeem code when it's released (golden tomahawk)
4. Some extra items exist in the game but it's not possible to get them by any means yet (some pistol with a year number)
5. Some items in other parts of that site are in wrong category as are actually extra and currently can't be obtained nor is known how to get them (Rudolph)

In brackets I've given an example for each group. IMO tw-db should categorize those items so you can know if something you can get or not. Or completely remove them from the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31397

Thanks Joxer, just didnt swa the point of that without letting it in game so players can have it......

DeletedUser

That's why there is an extra section, isn't it? If we find that something can be obtained on all worlds, we will move it to normal section. We just showing that such items exist in the game, so do not pay too much attention to Extra items section, its only for informative purposes as its very hard or impossible for You as regular player to obtain these items unless you take a part in community events or become a developer ;)

DeletedUser

Premium and unique chest? Never heard that those exist on real worlds, however the update 1.33 is

2. Some extra items exist only on beta (rocket turtle)

I just realised that I've got a turtle. Can't remember when or how! Now I've no intention of selling it, but can anybody tell me how I got it LOL.

The memory is fading a bit, but for the life of me I can't remember ever seeing it before.

I mean is it a random drop or was it a quest, or with a medal or something?

DeletedUser

It did not drop at the moment you received the achievement, but it appeared in your inventory at the 1.33 update, as a reward for getting that achievement.