Excuse me sir, could you kill my baby

• Thread starter DeletedUser30834
  • Start date

DeletedUser17143

I hadn't meant to insult you. Just to point out that Wikipedia has no credibility as a reliable source. Information can and has been changed by many members of the public. I have no problem with your opinion, just the way in which you support it. If you can support your opinions with credible resources, I will be happy to listen to them.

DeletedUser30834

If the information is wrong, then point it out. However, we are not doing a doctoral thesis or anything here.

The sources used in wikipedia is listed, when a statement is made that isn't referenced, it is generally noted, and anyone can look at the page history to see when and what was updated last. In the cases of what I posted in reference too, the pages has not been edited in like 6 months or longer and the edits was to parts other then what made my points.

Like I said, if you have a problem with wikipedia, then start a thread on it. But don't dismiss comments out of hand because a reference to wikipedia is made and do not make a comment on someone's intelligence because they used it.

DeletedUser16008

Think the thread is about done, we all agreed with OP detail given that it was not acceptable. This topic discussion should have been over by the end of page 1, then a post or two decided to bring other claims and nations, cultures etc into it... annnd here we are :no:

im done here dunno bout everyone else ?

DeletedUser17143

I'd agree. This is pretty dead. It's just a breeding ground for malicious comments now.