Evolution

DeletedUser

Hey people, how are you on the new world?

I think I'm going pretty good, after play on 4 different worlds before world 9, I think my experience is worthing ;D

Now I'm on top 200 XP

Cheers to all

DeletedUser

Seeing as how I've had very little time to play and I missed three days completely (and I messed up on my build), I'd say top 150 is pretty good.

DeletedUser

lol, gl for you :p

I belive that I'll only begin to grow on ranking in somedays :S

DeletedUser

it depends on build for leveling up
best for XP is dueling for low levels

DeletedUser

I'm falled on the rank, but I'll recover this when I get my adventurer quest on lvl 26 ;]

DeletedUser

This is my 5th world now.. Im trying a resistance dueler.. The jobs I unlocked so far are decent, but not that great.. But atleast Im great at dueling.. :)

DeletedUser

This is my 5th world now.. Im trying a resistance dueler.. The jobs I unlocked so far are decent, but not that great.. But atleast Im great at dueling..

might want to reconsider your build before you get to far, since the game developers are currently planning to change that aspect of duels. :-(

DeletedUser

might want to reconsider your build before you get to far, since the game developers are currently planning to change that aspect of duels. :-(

Yes with the proposed change you'll not want any resistance at all. /sarcasm

DeletedUser

If that's the case then my resistance dueler would be nerfed? Well, Then atleast one of my 5 characters will get a boost.. :)

DeletedUser

I think he means that one char of another world who is a dueler and is not with a resistence build will begin to kick ass :p