Evilution: the Descent of Man

DeletedUser

making fun of non-native speakers

What I said about your grammar was said in all seriousness. You read sarcasm into things.

Just so wrong. (about mutations)

I'm sorry, but it is you who is wrong; 99.99% of mutations are harmful -- the other .01% affect the organism neutrally. Like I said, mutations cannot add information to the genes.

How hypocritical can you get, Justin? I have corrected your grammar and spelling on several occasions! And you're a native speaker of English, unlike Jack Beauregard.

For crying out loud! I asked him to correct me if I misinterpreted what he said. I wasn't be sarcastic.

DeletedUser

What fun is that? As strongly as he disagrees with some of us, I don't think he'd put any of us on ignore.

IHe just keeps spouting(Is that a real word?) out nonsense about science to protect his own view which is nonsense too. It's quite offending how dumb he is actually. Also, he doesn't listen to pure logic, so there is notthing to do about. So I rather don't see it anymore.
It isn't about fun.

DeletedUser

one-more-theory-theory-ark-noah-flood-demotivational-poster-1232649120.jpg

DeletedUser

I wish I could believe in the religious side of things, however I simply cannot. It's too ridiculous it my opinion.

DeletedUser

its no fun ignoring people . if for no other reason dont ignore them for $h!ts and giggles.

as rediculus as it sounds to some people God is one if the reasons im still alive.

DeletedUser

its no fun ignoring people . if for no other reason dont ignore them for $h!ts and giggles.

as rediculus as it sounds to some people God is one if the reasons im still alive.

I don't think I was ignoring people, just posting my opinion. That's why I'd like to believe as it installs (mostly) good things in people - I just can't.

DeletedUser

knew i forgot to do somthing lol. the ignore coment was directed at geheim05. forgeting to quote is a bad habbity of mine.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
knew i forgot to do somthing lol. the ignore coment was directed at geheim05. forgeting to quote is a bad habbity of mine.

Most people will just ignore people by just ignoring them, we can see a lot of that on this thread. There's some people who seem to like having ignore lists too, I don't see what good they do myself.. unless the person's spamming.

DeletedUser

lol at OP.

Close your eyes and believe in God. Grovel to some mythical being for a chance to 'live forever'. But I for one will walk around with my eyes open, my thoughts unclouded and my morals chosen not forced upon.

I'll let you rely on a book written to stop children fearing death. I'll let you rely on a book to keep you a good person.

However, I need no book to tell me what is right and what is wrong. I will be a good, hard working citizen and donate to charity without being told by a book.

I will live my life and accept what I see in front of me, and challenge the thoughts and ideas of others.

And I will not 'burn in hell'.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but it is you who is wrong; 99.99% of mutations are harmful -- the other .01% affect the organism neutrally. Like I said, mutations cannot add information to the genes.
Actually, without mutations there would be no life. 99% of mutations benefit or do not effect the species, its the 1% that are noticed and are the causes of cancers etc

DeletedUser

You are crazy, my friend. Post your source.

99% are harmful. Mutations can only subtract genetic information!

DeletedUser

If life is so complicated as to require a creator, than the creator would be even more complicated. By the original reasoning, he would also require a creator.

Infinite regression.

DeletedUser

Here's a site that states that most mutations are either neutral (not harmful or beneficial) or either harmful or beneficial depending on the environment. I do agree that there are probably more strictly harmful mutations in humans than there are strictly beneficial, but that doesn't mean that "most" are mutations are harmful. In fact, it states that the average person has 50-100 genetic mutations, and gives data from several studies done.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/mutations.html#append_1

DeletedUser

You are crazy, my friend. Post your source.

99% are harmful. Mutations can only subtract genetic information!

Where on Earth are you getting that from? Mutations are alterations, not necissarily subtractions.

Here is an example of a mutation that could be benficial or harmful depending on the situation.

There are 2 types of English peppered moths, light and dark colored. a while back oh before 1750 or so dark moths were very rare. Over time the air became very sooty which caused the light coloured lichens on trees the moths were on to become dark (early industry being the cause, soot covered the lichen) and so dark moths became common. The mutation that had caused the difference between light and dark colored moths was now becomming more common as the dark colored moths were not being hunted as frequently by birds (the light colored ones now being easier to see). Hence that mutation was being bred into the population.

I'm really not sure where you are getting your information Justin Michael. Your definition of mutation is off by a long shot from what the rest of the world is using.

Definition of mutation is at the below link. Linked to dictionary.com to help you.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mutation