Evil Overlords RP

DeletedUser14280

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, orcs, ogres and demons, welcome to the Evil Overlords RP.
In this story, you'll be playing an evil overlord planning world domination, in a post-medieval land that combines magic and technology.

Of course, EO's probably don't leave their castles often, so you'll likely be playing a lot of the RP as their henchmen.
There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Now, in this RP, the known world is split into two, technologically.
On one side of the country, civilization is backwards, and open war with magic, monsters, and cold steel is the order of the day.
On the other side of the land lies a Renaissance, filled with new technology, where intrigue, deception and secret plots are king.

So if you could fill a few of these in:

Evil Overlord
Name: Name of your EO.
Gender/Age: Your gender and approximate age.
Species: What race you are (human, orc, dragon, etc).
Title: Whatever title you might have (eg. Great Butcherer of Sington).
Basic Appearance: The basic details of what you look like.
Like: What you like to see or do.
Dislike: What you despise or are actually scared of.

Territory
Territory Name: The name you've given to your territory.
Territory Apperance: What the world looks like inside your borders (god forbid it should be utopian).
Domination Method: How you intend to take over the world.
How Far: How far along you are to completing this.
Rebellions: How you deal with any rebellions in your territory.

Henchmen (Feel free to have more than one of these.)
Name: Name of your henchman.
Gender/Age: Your gender and approximate age.
Species: What race you are (gnoll, ogre, demon, etc).
Basic Appearance: The basic details of what you look like.
Position: How you got to be the EO's henchman (mercenary for ridiculous payment, monster enslaved by spell, etc).
Abilities: Whatever unusual strengths you might have (high speed, more than the usual amount of arms, etc).
Like: What you like.
Dislike: What you don't like.
Orders: What you're generally involved in on the command of the EO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Evil Overlord
Name: Roland Tembo Scarlet
Gender/Age: Male, aged 47
Title: The Soul Hunter King
Basic Appearance: A tall, strong and bald man who stands a six foot stature high, Roland is menacingly serious in his appearance, and he dresses in attire that leads him to appear as a divine leader to his people, while still able to reak havoc on the world when needed.
Like: Roland loves to hunt; Animals or people; he loves distance hunting.
Dislike: Roland despises women, for the sole reason that his first mistress scared him for life, as she did not approve of his advances before. Though she bore him a son, he exiled her immediately.

Territory
Territory Name: Postlethwaite
Territory Apperance: The heart of the Postlethwaite territory is a urban fortification, an enormous castle defended by walls and fencing, which in turn is surrounded by the entire town, which also is surrounded by enormous walls and fencing on top of the walls. Surrounding the walls is a forrest that spreads from the city to the edge of the territory, and is said to contain enchanted monsters that can dismember even the greatest of warriors in single swoops. Mines dot the northern side of the territory, and they are rich in all sorts of coals and metals which help promote the advancement of the land.
Domination Method: By superior weaponry, armor, and counter-magic.
How Far: We have the means, but not the manpower. Wheellock rifles, swift swords, and new advancements every year, but with such a low population, all that can be done at the moment is slowly expand.
Rebellions: Rebellions are a rarity, a rebellion only occurs if there is no rum to be drained into the citizens. That's right, citizens. Each man is recognized as a part of the law and must be treated fairly, especially if serving as a soldier. Loyalty, honor and freedom are the lives of the citizens.

The goldmines to the north of town are rich and vibrant with Gold, Iron, Silver, Brass, Copper, Aluminum and many other materials, all of which are used to further the advancement of Arms. There are also special mines to the south containing Sulfur and Potassium Nitrate, which are used with the new-model wheel locks in production.

Name: Henry William Scarlet
Gender/Age: Male, 21
Basic Appearance: Henry has a long beard, long hair, blue eyes and a tall and smooth complexion. He is friendly and dresses in a thick armor of woven fibers, keeping himself fast and strong with exercise.
Position: Henry is the sole son of Roland. He proved to have exceedingly accurate aim with a wheelock and his father gave him the only Metalic cartridge rifle he had made as a gift for adulthood.
Abilities: Crackshot with a rifle, Charm, and Politics.
Like: Henry likes peace and friendship. He strives to acheive it from other kingdoms, even the medieval at times.
Dislike: Henry dislikes his father for murdering his first four women.
Orders: Command anyone at his disposal.

Name: General Boscow Scott Scott
Gender/Age: Male, 37
Basic Appearance: Boscow is a Anglo/norwegian man who posesses great strength. Though he does not cooperate with the fighting rules, using a sword and shield instead of the standard Wheelock, he can beat down any man in the Postlethwaitian army.
Position: Boscow is the commander of Arms of the Postlethwaitian army, surpassed in command only by the Prince and king.
Abilities: Incredible strenght and survivability.
Like: A worthy challenge in a sword fight, booze and women.
Dislike: Disrespect of his command
Orders: Command anyone in the army.

Name: Lieutenant Casello Mariccia Zebulus
Gender/Age: Male, 25
Basic Appearance: Casello is a handsome and young man, blessed with being the lieutenant of Boscow. He is one of the best riflemen and swordfighters in the army, having a wheelock rifle and a short sword as weaponry. He can hit a target 80 yards away with little hassle.
Position: Lieutenant to Boscow, serves with honor and dignity.
Abilities: Incredible speed, accuracy and charm.
Like: He loves love, and no beautiful women go unnoticed.
Dislike: His weakness is that he is easilly taken advantage of by women, they can embezle hundreds of coin from him and he not see past their lips.
Orders: Assist Boscow in command.

Name: The Wizard
Gender/Age: Male, unknown age.
Basic Appearance: He is a wizard whom can shapeshift, no one look can be certain on his face.
Position: Lead magician
Abilities: Can cancel out any other magic within the territory.
Like: Perfecting his magical skill.
Dislike: Any lack of manners will set him into a rage.
Orders: Prevent magical interferance from entering the territory boundary.

(OCC: God damnit Senokai, be serious in this!!!)

DeletedUser

Evil Overlord
Name: Dr. Crude
Gender/Age: Male, 67.
Species: Human
Basic Appearance: A white lab coat with a blue workshirt underneath adorns him. He wears dark brown pants and has a pink tie on. Has thinning white hair in a combover, and wears glasses. Blue eyes.
Like: Make things blow up... With SCIENCE!!! Or oil, you know.
Dislike: Gunpowder, somewhat ironically, a sit is the main component of his army's weapons.

Territory
Territory Name: The Oil Fields
Territory Apperance: Prototype oil wells dot the landscape, which is pure desert, bringing up valuable fuel.
Domination Method: By threatening the world with not only the stopping of oil shipments, but also bombs which use oil to spread fires over entire citys, which are dropped by ships hoisted by gigantic balloons.
How Far: I have the bombs ready, and the balloon-ships are almost ready.
Rebellions: By using the patented Fry n' Cry system, I pour burning oil over the rebel(s) while encasing them in a large metal teapot-like structure, turning their cries into sweet music for my lord.

Henchmen
Name: Lucky McLiveforever
Gender/Age: Male, 23
Basic Appearance: Wearing the normal metal-armor henchman suit, in Megawatt's classic white and blue color scheme.
Position: One night in Tahiti. That's all I'm sayin'.
Abilities: Can dodge bullets, among other things.
Like: Puppies.
Dislike: People named "Joey"
Orders: main operations, basically whatever's the newest and most deadly mission.

DeletedUser14280

Name: Leonal d'Orcus. However, he prefers to conceal his real name, and goes by the name of Choker.
Gender/Age: Male, 37.
Species: Half-devil.
Title: Slavelord of Sargonoth.
Basic Appearance: Likes to wear entire skins of murdered enemies over his own, so his face isn't seen.
Like: Meat. Preferably well done.
Dislike: The color white.

Territory Name: Sargonoth.
Territory Apperance: Since Choker decreed that dead bodies be left unburied, the place is full of skeletons and bloody body bits.
Domination Method: Through force of arms with a side order of terrorism.
How Far: Sargonoth is currently rather small, but Choker's armies are expanding the borders daily.
He also has operatives waiting in civilized areas, waiting for the order to conduct assassinations and etc.
Rebellions: Use magic to barricade them, then let them go crazy for a little while before moving in and killing/enslaving them all.

I might note here that Choker isn't really completely savage and monstrous, he just creates the image for his own satisfaction.

Name: Lady Astarael.
Gender/Age: Female, 26.
Species: Human, touch of elven ancestry.
Basic Appearance: Beautiful blonde hair, strong build, form-fitting armor, general appearance designed to make her imposing.
Position: Lady Astarael hates Choker, and only works for him because of the high budget he offers, as well as help fighting every other villain.
Abilities: Lady Astarael is at the peak of physical fitness, and has a talent for light-based magic.
Like: Upbeat music.
Dislike: Sargonoth as it is now, and Choker.
Orders: Member of Sigma Team.

Name: Thrall.
Gender/Age: Male, 24.
Species: Ogre.
Basic Appearance: Big, hulking, even stronger (and smarter) than the average ogre. Wears a thick collar around his neck.
Position: Thrall was formerly the chief of an ogre tribe, but Choker came along and forced the chief to serve him in exchange for the other ogre's lives.
Abilities: Thrall is stronger, faster and smarter than nearly any other ogre, and he has considerable regenerative abilities.
Like: Deer.
Dislike: Torture.
Orders: Another member of Sigma Team.

Name: Desargonothiras (since his name can be lethal to pronounce, he calls himself Goliath)
Gender/Age: Genderless, unknown age.
Species: Demigod.
Basic Appearance: Shapeshifter, favorite form resembles a half-dragon.
Position: While forbidden to freely interfere in mortal affairs by an ancient geas, he's in love with Leonal and uses that as a way around the magic.
Abilities: Impossible to kill by any known means, exceptional magic ability.
Like: Leonal d'Orcus, also known as Choker.
Dislike: Sugar.
Orders: None, just stay close to Choker.

(more henchmen to come.)

DeletedUser

Whoops, I forgot something.

And Senokai, this is post-medieval, but it isn't modern or futuristic.
Can you limit yourself to early gunpowder weapons?

(stay tuned for characters)

Don't worry Celxius, Im already early on it. Wheelocks came about quite early, and the metalic cartridge rifle Henry has is the only one in the world, and it was hard as heck for even the best Postlethwaitian Gunsmiths to create, as the metalic cartridges are made of a brass and primed charge which when hit by the hammer fires a projectile (material decided on necessity) through the barrel and into the target at a speed immesurable by many instruments.

It has a single cartridge capacity. Here is a diagram, it is said that The Wizard made it himself.

rifle.jpg

DeletedUser

I really liked my stuff from His Majesty, so I hope none of you mind if I reuse some of it.

Evil Overlord
Name: Midrek the Warrior
Gender/Age: Male, 39
Title: Vector of Unity
Basic Appearance: Tall and muscular, with very dark brown eyes and hair. Wears only garments of hide, since he believes that plants are not for wearing. Often has several odds and ends stashed under his coat.
Like: Enjoys the thrill of battle, especially inspiring his allies and intimidating his enemies with battle cries from each of his troops. Also has a taste for sausage and beer.
Dislike: Despite his fearsome reputation, Midrek is the mellow type. However, he is enraged by people who doubt his intelligence.

Territory
Territory Name: Nakuria
Territory Apperance: Terrain is mostly plains, punctuated by mountains, forest, rivers and lakes. Up until about 200 years ago, Nakuria was mostly a land of semi-nomadic peoples, with few permanent cities. Much of that has changed in a short time. Vast cities have been built of stone, and more natural resources have been tapped, allowing industry and technology to prosper. Regardless, the old traditions remain unchanged, and the Nakurian spirit is the same.
Domination Method: To anyone who does not submit willingly, we will spread our message through force. However, those who fight honorably will receive better treatment upon their defeat.
How Far: Until my veins are dry.
Rebellions: Why force, of course!

Henchmen

Name: Talin
Gender/Age: Male, 38
Basic Appearance: Average height with a good build, prefers wearing lighter colors.
Position: A friend of Midrek's since childhood, they have grown up together and fought many battles side by side. They are as close as brothers.
Abilities: An excellent planner, can be seen as the brain behind Midrek's brawn. Prefers lighter weapons than most Nakurians.
Like: Hunting, literature and winemaking are his favorite hobbies.
Dislike: Rain, ugly women, seafood and stupid people.
Orders: Midrek's second in command.

Name: Lidux (pron. LEE-doozh)
Gender/Age: Male, 32
Basic Appearance: A bit on the short side, but has average physical abilities. Light brown hair and green eyes.
Position: Midrek's chief advisor, keeps him updated on the affairs of the land.
Abilities: Management is his forte, which is how he aquired his position.
Like: The color green, fishing, dogs and folklore.
Dislike: Hyperactive people, poison ivy and romantic literature.
Orders: To keep Midrek up to speed and help him make important decisions. Midrek has the final say, though.

DeletedUser

Name: Lord Jack von Killerman
Gender/Age: Male, 23 years
Species: Vampire
Title: Lord of Killerman Hill Castle
Basic Appearance: Dark hair, Red eyes, Dark Tuxedo and Cloak
Like: Suck Blood
Dislike: Garlik

Territory
Territory Name: Killerman Hill Castle
Territory Apperance: Dark and camoflaged into the dark surrondings, Sharp points, heavy guard.
Domination Method: Spread the Vamprisom deasise made by myself
How Far: As far as possible, even murder
Rebellions: Murder by vampire bite

Henchmen
Name: Dracula (Weakend by myself), Xianod Clax
Gender/Age: Male both, 200 (Dracula) 30 (Xianod)
Species: Dracula Vampire, Xianod Dark Elf
Basic Appearance: Dracula (Watch the film!), Xianod (Like a dark color of Shiek!)
Position: Dracula (Threat), Xianod (Promise of part of the world)
Abilities: Dracula (Identical to me), Xianod (Speed, power)
Like: Dracula (Blood), Xianod (Money and Power)
Dislike: Dracula (Garlic), Xianod (Water, Police)
Orders: Obey everything or :pdeath

DeletedUser14280

Some days ago...

Lady Astarael marched into the room where Chocker was waiting.
He was wearing, Astarael noted in disgust, the entire skin of a gnoll.
"Lady Astarael, I have orders for you." Choker said.
"Of course you do. Why else would you call for me? Some other business that you can't handle..." Astarael's contempt of Choker showed in her voice.
"Say what you will. I've recently received a report that our mutual enemy, the good doctor-"
"Which doctor?"
"You know which one. The doctor has moved out of his stronghold and travelled to that certain other location."
"Oh, that convention in Vesille? The one where they're displaying that super-magical artifact?"
Choker sighed, "Yes, that one."
Astarael went on, "And you want me to assassinate the doctor in order to prevent him stealing the artifact?"
"And steal the artifact too, if it's possible. It's a very good little gem, you should like it."
Astarael didn't comment, but glared at Choker.

"You'll be taking the ogre on this mission, I might add. You're a beautiful woman-"
"Don't flatter me."
"-and you're going to need his protection."
"You think I can't take care of myself?" Astarael demanded.
"In an unfamiliar city on the other side of the world, where fiends like myself lurk in every corner? No."
Astarael growled something untranslatable under her breath.
"...Fine, I'll take Thrall."
"Good girl. Take this too."

Choker snapped his fingers, and a tight necklace of black beads appeared around Astarael's throat.
She tugged at it, but it wouldn't move.
"What the hell is this?"
"It's a charming little toy I made in my spare time. Take a bead off the necklace - yes, like that - and put it in a dead body's mouth to animate it and make it serve you."
"I don't want to be followed around by undead!"
"You don't have to be, my dear woman. Just snap your fingers, your slave collapses, and you get the bead back."
"I don't want it!"
"Take it anyway, there's no harm in it."

Astarael tugged at the necklace a little more, gave up, and returned to glaring at Choker.
"So, you want me to take this damn thing and Thrall to Vesille, where'll we'll murder a dime-a-dozen scumbag that's like you, and steal an artifact on display. Right now?"
"Right now."
"Fine!" Astarael turned her back on Choker and started walking towards the door.
"One more thing, Lady Astarael..." She didn't turn around.
"This is in fact a difficult mission, so he...will assist you as well."
She froze, then left the room at a dead run.

DeletedUser

Doctor Crude strolled along the Majic Expo, browsing the various contraptions and doohickeys and what-nots. Of course, his dictatorship did not need such things; his wizards, few they may be, were powerful enough to stop anything a contraption could cause.
Lucky McLiveforever strolled along his side, protecting him with a small wheelock and a large dagger underneath a cloak.
"Lucky," Crude said, "Look at that rifle up there. How could it possibly be made of majic? It looks like just another invention of the fine art of blacksmithing."
"Yes, sire," Luck replied, "Honestly, it doesn't even look like it would work. In fact, it's simply repulsive."
"Please, inquire about it. I shall be fine by myself."

Lucky advanced toward's the weapon's booth as Crude went to look at some orcish wizard chefs.

DeletedUser

Jack von Killerman, lord of the Killerman Estate, sat at his banquet table and sipped daintily from a cup of tea.
As he put the teacup down, he became aware of a presence behind him.
"You have good timing, Xianod. I was about to call for you." Killerman said.
"Really, sir?" inquired Xianod from behind him. "What do you require my services for?"
"Bring me the vampirism sample. I intend to execute the plan very soon."
Xianod was silent for a second, and then said "Oh, shoot."
"What does that mean, Xianod?"
"Well sir, I came to tell you that..." Here Xianod took a deep breath and continued, "The sample has been stolen."

"WHAT!?" Killerman shrieked.
Xianod stood still as Killerman strode around the room angrily.
"This is unacceptable! Completely unacceptable! And loathsome! All kinds of blasphemous!"
Xianod coughed politely, and Killerman rounded on him.
"What? Do you know who did it? Say something!"
"Yes, sir, I do know who did it."
"Who was it? Tell me!"
"It was-"

A few minutes later, a long scream resounded through the castle before being cut off by bloodcurdling sounds of violence.
Xianod awaited Killerman as the lord stepped out of the room with dripping blood all over his face and hands.
"That's taken care of that little pest." he said savagely.

DeletedUser

Midrek and Talin lounged in the war room, plotting their rise to victory.
"Well, old buddy", Talin began. "Do you suppose everything is squared away?"
"For the most part", he replied. "The kingdom of Hurdia is my greatest concern. They don't have much in the way of manpower or resources, but they're well fortified. We might want to save them for last. As for the others, anyone we can defeat on the field of battle will crumble."
"What about the big ones, like Postlethwaite and Sargonoth?"
"That depends on whether they're stupid enough to try and stop us. If they do, then like I said, we kill them."
"You are cautious of Hurdia, but not Postlethwaite. Why is that?"
"You're a warrior, you should know. Postlethwaite is like a peanut. They may fight, and they can be defeated. A land like Hurdia is like a walnut. It has a hard shell that must be eliminated."
"So you plan to predict their moves by comparing them to nuts?"
"Exactly, Talin, exactly."

DeletedUser14280

The present, Vesille.

The street was unnaturally quiet, as Lady Astarael crept through the gloom of the evening.
She'd changed her armor; before it was sparkling all kinds of colors, now it was black as night.
Ahead of her, a large building was lit up and bustling with activity. That building was her target.

She heard the sound of movement ahead of her.
Ducking into the shadow of an alley, she watched silently as a boy walked along the path, lighting the streetlights with a wand.
When he disappeared around the corner, Astarael came out, and cursed quietly.
Having the streetlights lit would make it that much harder to stay concealed.

With a quick check behind her to make sure she wasn't being followed, Astarael dashed across the street, towards the building.
Taking a foothold on the gate to the grounds, she pushed up, and right over the wall, landing softly on grass.
Astarael managed to get close to the convention uninvited easily enough; she was hoping her luck continued.

DeletedUser

"Tut, tut!" Count Killerman emerged from the shadows, "It's a bit late for a girl like yourself to out and about, unless your causing trouble!" Count Killerman revealed his fangs and dived at Astarael, as he started to bite!

DeletedUser

Midrek and Talin disclosed their plans to Lidux.
"What do you think?", Talin asked Lidux.
"It seems a bit ambitious, but I think we can pull it off."
"Good", said Midrek. "Spread the word to our generals. In 4 days, we will attack Baskia. We expect the war to last 2 weeks tops, but with our plan we can give it up to 3 months, if need be."
"Doesn't that sound like a bit of a small time frame?"
"Lidux, this is overestimating the power of our warriors, on our part. I'll be surprised if it lasts more than 4 weeks."
"If you say so. I'll get that word spreading started."

Lidux went off to inform the Nakurian generals, while pondering the feasibility of the plan.

DeletedUser

Lucky McLiveforever inquired about the weapon and it's credibility.

Crude tasted an amazingly delicious fajita wrap, cooked by a wizard-chef-Orc named Maximillian Gastronus. He inquired if he was willing to become his personal chef.

Meanwhile, Crude's patrolling security force (for himself only) patrolled outside. Fresh Meat and Dead Redshirt (Crude always wondered why he got the weird recruits...) eyed a small... something-fight between two things. "Welp, at least we don't have to deal with this!" Dead Redshirt said. They stood by, watching.

DeletedUser14280

"Tut, tut!" Count Killerman emerged from the shadows, "It's a bit late for a girl like yourself to out and about, unless your causing trouble!" Count Killerman revealed his fangs and dived at Astarael, as he started to bite!
The paladin dived to the side, and the Count soared past her to land gracefully on his feet.
Astarael rolled on the grass, and got to her feet quickly; she wasn't expecting resistance like this so early in the mission.
Thinking quickly, she thrust her hand into the air; a ball of light erupted from her palm and hovered in the night sky.

"What precisely was that supposed to do, I wonder?" Count Killerman said as he casually strolled towards Astarael.
"It's doing what it's supposed to." she replied calmly.
Killerman sneered, and leapt at her again, but this time Astarael was ready, and drew a shield of light out of thin air.
The Count's claws scrabbed against it, but couldn't reach the paladin through the shield.

"A barrier of solid light? Impressive. You aren't just an ordinary meal, are you?" Killerman said to her.
Astarael said nothing; she just waited patiently.
"Unfortunately, your magic isn't enough to stop me!" Killerman growled, and he launched himself into the barrier with incredible force.

The wall of light bent over, then shattered into a million pieces, accompanied by a ringing tone.
Count Killerman continued through the shards, towards Astarael, who again dived to one side.
This time though, the Count twisted as he leaped, and a claw flew out to leave a long scratch on Astarael.

The two of them hit the grass.
Count Killerman got up first, and smiled at Astarael.
"You can fight well fairly well, for a meal. But I'm far too strong for you."
Astarael said nothing.
"What are you smiling about, anyway?"
"This."

With that, Astarael threw a ball of light at the Count, who turned away from the flash.
"Hah! Your little bubbles of light aren't going to do you any good! I'm Count Killerm-oof!"
A large ogre had tackled the count from behind and sent him sprawling.

"This woman belongs to me, fool!" the ogre growled, before picking Asterael up and sprinting away towards a hedge maze.
"You won't escape that easily, mortals!" the Count cried, but the two were already gone.

DeletedUser

(Godmodding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't approve of that!!!!!!!! I'm going to ignore the parts you acted for me.)
"My eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!!!!!! My!!!!!!!!!" Counter Killerman hung his head in shame and returned home, as Xianod welcomed him in, "Judging by your grim face, my lord, the Astarael plan failed again...... If you keepdoing she's gonna expect more and more!" Killerman didn't want to bite Xianod in his fury, but instead he pulled out a 38 Callaber Barreta and pointed at Xianod's heart, "I'd shut up if I were you!" Xianod turned on Killerman stabbing him in the chest, "Why Xianod, we were going to own the world!!!!!!!!!" No sooner had Killerman said, an amblucance came, not relising Killerman, not a human!
"W-where A-am I-I? Xianod get my gun!" Killerman woke up and Xianod walked into his chambers, "Morning my lord, you looked like you were having a terrable dream again, I supose you attacked that Astarael girl again last night...." Killerman nodded and thought, Why do I want this? Do I want this? Why did I take that women....
"Xianod, I'm taking of Sargonoth, I have unfinished work....." Unfinished work? Why was I lying? Killerman arrived at Sargonoth and asked to see Lady Astarael, "Give her message, tell her I appoligize for the stupid attack." Gaurd: "Name, Please?" "Killerman, Count Jack von Killerman the first." I'm evil, why am I doing this? Do I feel like I'm supposed be on Astarael's side? That's it, Xianod knew what happend, that incident last night wasn't a dream! I need to make amends to the the people of Sigma Team, I don't need to be there enemy anymore! Xianod betrayed me!

DeletedUser

[Crap.]
(Godman, this is a midevil/rennesaince or however you spell it RP. There are no berettas, cartridge rounds, or ambulances. And Celxius did not godmod, and it is also illogical to think that someone stopping themselves from being bitten in the neck by another player is godmodding. At least to me. Please revise your post.)

DeletedUser

The Nakurian forces overwhelmed the Baskians in 11 days. Now it was time to start another, more ambitious part of the plan.

Midrek and Talin, again, were in the war room. Midrek began:
"Now we have Baskia out of the way. That served as an excellent warmup for our warriors. Our next target is Sargonoth."
"I know they're on the small side", Talin responded, "but they have a considerable army. Sure we should proceed this early in the plan?"
"You know how I love a challenge", Midrek replied with a smirk. He continued, moving around the figurines on the map in the center of the room:
"First, we'll eliminate their strongest forces near our border."
Using a Nakurian piece, he knocked down several Sargonoth pieces.
"Then we'll send in a deluge towards their capital", he continued, pushing more figurines towards the star in Sargonoth.
"Then we'll secure our supply lines in the rear, and take it from there."
"A good, quick takedown. Just the way I like it" said Talin.

DeletedUser14280

Okay, two things.

1. I did very slightly godmode; I took control of Godman9's character while writing a fight scene.
Why? I'm not saying, it would offend the lot of you a bit.

2. Kith, if Midrek's forces are invading Sargonoth, you have to remember two things:
a) There are dead bodies strewn everywhere.
b) Choker, and many of his men, are strong necromancers.

In the hedge maze, the ogre set Astarael down.
"Are you alright, Astarael?" he asked.
"I'm fine, Thrall." she said as softly as she could, but the ogre still twitched at his name.

Thrall, the ogre, hadn't gone in for a black outfit.
Instead, he was wearing dark natural colors, green and brown to match the ground.
He was still panting slightly, from carrying Astarael away from her mystery attacker.

Astarael stood up, and looked up at the convention's top floors.
"We have to continue our mission." she said in a professional voice.
Thrall nodded, and followed her.

A short while later...
*thwick!*
A grappling hook caught on a gargoyle halfway up the building and stayed there.
Astarael tugged the rope on the end for good measure, then turned to Thrall, who had thrown the hook.
"When did you get so good?" she asked.
"I used to be a hunter. Good aim. Also good at stealth." the ogre replied.
Astarael shrugged, and began to climb the rope.

When she was halfway up, a shout rang across the courtyard.
Fresh Meat and Dead Redshirt had spotted the two climbing up the building.
"Guards. They must be working for the doctor." Thrall said.
"We don't have to kill them, do we?" Astarael asked.
"No, we don't...but they'll alert the doctor if they get away."
"...So we have to dispose of them."

Astarael twisted around on the rope and fired a couple of little rays of light from her palm.
They streaked towards the two guards, narrowly missing Redshirt but piercing through Meat's heart, who fell to the ground.
Redshirt turned to gape at Meat, and immediately felt a poison dart jab his neck.
He collapsed, paralyzed, and could only watch in terror as Thrall advanced on him, rolled the guard over, and shoved his face into the dirt.

As Redshirt suffocated, Thrall turned to Astarael, who was frozen on the rope.
Keep climbing, he motioned.
Astarael nodded, and kept ascending.