Even soldiers are whining about dueling...

DeletedUser18255

I really haven't dueled too much the past few days. I literally do 1 duel right before I go to sleep as I had like 14 Energy left of the day. (Doing quests, and such)

This player Charlie BigPotatoes was the highest level and highest dueling level person from "Rubys Gulch". And might I add, quite a few levels higher than me.

I really didnt expect to win, but still had hopes (obviously since I dueled him). Regardless, he seemed like a worthy opponent.

The duel goes:
THE MASSACRE vs Charlie BigPotatoes

No hit 00 ... Left arm -41
Right arm -14 ... No hit 00
Right arm -1 ... Right arm -37
Right arm -4 ... Left arm -50
Left sld -14 ... No hit 00
Right arm -6 ... Right arm -37
Right arm -10 ... Right arm -42
Right arm -3 ... Left arm -64
Total -52 ... Total -271

THE MASSACRE WINS THE DUEL (and might I add...complete massscre):p
And then I get a Telegram from him:

"Yeah, nice duel .. notice the massive difference in our gear, eh?

nevermind, recently the game is full of people like you .. you just don't duel unless you are 100% sure of teh win.

try fighting people closer to your level, see how you fair then instead of attacking people carrying really crap gear."

Like it's my fault he is higher level than me, yet still has "crap gear". It's the West, not disney.com Go play another game if it's getting your panties in a bunch. He is a soldier character, not a builder... part of the game. Let me just look at every profile, make sure they have better dueling gear than me, and maybe even write them a message before hand, that way I can make sure it's okay. Give me a break.:p

Needless to say I got like 4 more telegrams from him telling me I am pathetic, and dont know how to play the game, i'm an idiot, some young kid, etc. But, I kicked his butt... sooo way to lose to an "idiot, who can't play the game".

If you all want to hit him be my guest. It'll be funny to see what he says...but make sure to bring a tissue in your inventory..because chances are if he loses he WILL be crying.

DeletedUser

my advice for this is always to KO him

i got the same mail from one and i camped him for almost 1 week and KOed him 3 times then he stooped lol

DeletedUser18255

my advice for this is always to KO him

i got the same mail from one and i camped him for almost 1 week and KOed him 3 times then he stooped lol

Haha, I like your style! I most certainly told him that since it made his day, that he'll be seeing me way more often.

I hate Gulch Town's anyways so it works out.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Wow that's childish, how to people like this manage to write telegrams. He probably got away with it on other games because he mixed in with the somewhat tactical taunters, that doesn't work here though so he just looks stupid.

You should keep hitting him and collect them telegrams (post them for us). I'll help you if he's not too far away.

Edit: Too weak for me to duel.

Last edited:

DeletedUser18255

Wow that's childish, how to people like this manage to write telegrams. He probably got away with it on other games because he mixed in with the somewhat tactical taunters, that doesn't work here though so he just looks stupid.

You should keep hitting him and collect them telegrams (post them for us). I'll help you if he's not too far away.

Edit: Too weak for me to duel.

Hey brother. Haha, yes very childish. I deleted his messages and blocked him. I figured I would wake up to 4000 more messages, and I didnt want to report him or whatever just because I would like him to stick around so that I can keep ruining his day by playing the game... haha

I will however, unblock him and await more telegrams.

He made himself a target as far as I'm concerned :laugh:

Thanks for at least checking to see if you could hit him

DeletedUser13484

OMG some people like to cry! Do they know this is the west :unsure:

DeletedUser

No, its really the east!!!

These people make our lives worse and better, cant decide the category here. Better?

DeletedUser

The reason I like W10:

Everyone got a fresh start on W 10. I feel that by now all of the people from worlds 8 and 9 have the hang of the game and had these grand ideas of what they were going to accomplish on W10. Some people, such as this whining soldier, thought they were going to have the 'perfect build,' that was unbeatable and it was going to lead them straight to victory and to the head of the rankings. However, there is always, ALWAYS, someone who is stronger and better than you (except perhaps Kooboo on W9, he reigns supreme). For these players, when they lose, their feelings of greatness are shattered as they are suddenly humbled by the realization that someone else is better than them and that are not the best player nor will they ever be. So they resort to a sad tactic that mankind unfortunately uses all too often-whining.

DeletedUser

Glad too see you're keeping our name strong.. hit those noobs! HIT THEM! :dry:

DeletedUser

Love this world. Sometime I regreat can't duel. Is fun see people crying out loud

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Turns out I can duel him after all.

Total health points
- 101 HP nashy19 wins the duel and gains 12 experience points. Charlie BigPotatoes did not carry any cash and nashy19 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 124 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $11 from Charlie BigPotatoes.

Now I'll eagerly await my telegram.

DeletedUser18255

Turns out I can duel him after all.

Total health points
- 101 HP nashy19 wins the duel and gains 12 experience points. Charlie BigPotatoes did not carry any cash and nashy19 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 124 HP nashy19 wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $11 from Charlie BigPotatoes.

Now I'll eagerly await my telegram.

haha, nice! You are hilarious my friend. Keep us posted!:laugh:

DeletedUser

Kooboo is not uber. I won on duel against him, but this was at a long time ago when no body knew who is kooboo

DeletedUser

Charlie BigPotatoes SIG
"This game is too much like hard work..."

Try managing a town too