EPIC Fort Battle

DeletedUser

Come join Bulls Bend as we launch an attack on 3 forts at the same time. Approx 21:00 server time tomorrow. We are attacking Fort Monkey, Big Top, and New Fort. Join us as we try to take some forts away from some of the big empires and get some of the regular towns back into the forts that belong to them.

There will be a high turn out on the defenders side so there should be some good experience points for everyone that joins the battle on the attackers side. last time we went to war with these guys we had over 100 players on each side fighting for a small fort. This should be even better as we are fighting for some large forts.

If you believe in fighting against the tyranny of the big empires that believe they should control everything than join us. This is our chance to stand up and take back what is ours.

If you have any questions than telegraph me. See you in the battle.

Remember to wear the right clothes that give you:
lifepoints
leadership
aim
dodging
stamina
left hand weapon

MBrown0772

DeletedUser

Join us as we try to take some forts away from some of the big empires and get some of the regular towns back into the forts that belong to them.

If you believe in fighting against the tyranny of the big empires that believe they should control everything than join us. This is our chance to stand up and take back what is ours.

There are 4 Bulls Bend towns. Plus you list 000 Domination as an ally and there are at least 15 Domination towns (may be more but 15 is the searchable limit.)
That sounds like an empire to me.

Exactly which empire do you consider Circus to be a part of, hmmm?

I would say to all who are reading this thread that if you truly wish to fight against the tyranny of the big empires, then you should help defend the independent forts against the empire that is 000 Domination.

DeletedUser

Wow! We're a one town Empire! That's actually pretty cool. I guess it speaks well of our gumption. If there's one thing we need in W7... it's plenty of gumption.

Well... gumption and rice crispie squares.

So which one of the seven towns in the Bulls Bend Empire is the ancestral owner of Big Top? I'm assuming it must pre-date the onset of forts in W7 since we've owned that one since the feature was introduced. Anyone can click on the graveyard and see that for themselves. Actually, I encourage it! Perhaps you claimed it in a parallel universe and for that I'm sorry. It wasn't until recently I myself realised that the server didn't recognise alternate realities. Oh, if I could only get that week back...

Anyway, I've taken the liberty of tweaking your statement into a more accurate sentiment for your rallying call. Hopefully it helps!

"Join our empire as we try to take forts away from some of the independent towns that annoy us. Get one of the most aggressive empires on the map into the forts that we have never personally owned before but would really like for some reason. If you believe that the tyranny of big empires is awesome and we should control everything than join us. This is our chance to stand up and lie about things so we can accumulate even more stuff than we already have! Huzzah!"

ok... I might have just thrown that Huzzah in for flair. Sorry, despite how much fantasy there was in your writing it just came across as boring.

If I can help you with any more of your writing just let me know!

CL

DeletedUser

Aw how cute. However, mbrown0772, leader of the Bull's Bend Empire, all you've written is utter Bulls crap:

bulls2.png

Let's make this an official press release:
"Bulls Bend, Bulls Bend 1, Bulls Bend 2, Bulls Bend 3, Bulls Bend 4, Bulls Bend 5, Bulls Bend 6, Bulls Bend 7 (known collectively as the BB Empire), and his allies, Domination Empire (consisting of 15+ additional towns), are now going to be rewritten as the oppressed underdog fighting bravely against the tyranny of craps and giggles."
Mbrown (should I guess as to how you got that name), this must be a joke. Circus is a solo town. I am Hellstromm, from Damn Nation, the #2 listed town in w7, and can firmly vouch that Circus is a solo town. Explain to me how solo towns are the oppressors against large empires.

We both have successful towns because we base it not on some arbitrary "empire" status, but because we base it on friendship. So, good luck in your spin zone.

DeletedUser

How can we be an empire if we are all Circus clowns?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oho, look what we received in an ingame telegram, from mbrown's cohort, HerrVonCroy:

morebull.jpg

Yet another admission, this one most recent, Bulls Bend is an "empire."

Can we say, EPIC FAIL?

DeletedUser3543

I am Hellstromm, from Damn Nation, the #2 listed town in w7, and can firmly vouch that Circus is a solo town.

Perhaps you're on a different World 7 to me, because in the town profile of Circus in my world 7 it says :

Sister Town
Circus too

In alliance with:
The Legion
Bodie
HENRYS TOWN

Not sure how that makes them a 'solo' town.....

DeletedUser

Oh, MisterG. Did you click on those links?

The Legion has 3 members.
Bodie has 4.
Henrys Town has 8, but unfortunately I don't think they're all active.

and Circus too, our shopping mall, has a whopping 8 members.

Certainly doesn't qualify for "Empire" status.

DeletedUser3543

Oh, MisterG. Did you click on those links?

The Legion has 3 members.
Bodie has 4.
Henrys Town has 8, but unfortunately I don't think they're all active.

and Circus too, our shopping mall, has a whopping 8 members.

Certainly doesn't qualify for "Empire" status.

Nor 'solo' status :p

DeletedUser

See, to my way of thinking, an "Empire" must have a supreme leader. An Emperor, if you will. Or an Empress. Otherwise, why bother being called such a lofty name as "Empire".
An Emperor would then dictate to all of his subjects what they must do, when they must do it and how they should be doing it.

For example. If a town were to join the Empire of Domination, the very first thing they are required to do is change the towns name from "Our Cute Little Town" to "000 Domination Next Available Greek Letter". Or they may have several satellite towns with original town's named followed by a number. eg. Bulls Bend, Bulls Bend 2, Bulls Bend 3, Bulls.....well, you get the picture, right?

Circus is an independent town with some very good friends who also run independent towns. In fact, we are sometimes on opposite sides of a battle. Neither Circus nor her respected friends would ever try to dictate the way that others should play this game. It's up to each player to find their own enjoyment.

Are you having fun, MisterG?

DeletedUser3543

Muchus fun, thanks :)

Just one question though....

How does a 'solo' town expect to win not just one, but TWO fort battles initiated within 25 minutes of each other, by the same member of the that town, if it is not working in collusion with any other towns / empires / alliances???

DeletedUser

My apologies to CowLuvR, but he's youthful and exuberant. He may have just been very excited.

Besides, we have lots of money. :razz:

DeletedUser

Yup, I'm exuberant like a horned up spider monkey flinging feces on a bright spring morning...

...but that's not why I did it. :)

DeletedUser3543

Yup, I'm exuberant like a horned up spider monkey flinging feces on a bright spring morning...

I hope you're not implying I'm a 'bright spring morning' :mad:

DeletedUser

There are 4 Bulls Bend towns. Plus you list 000 Domination as an ally and there are at least 15 Domination towns (may be more but 15 is the searchable limit.)
That sounds like an empire to me.

Exactly which empire do you consider Circus to be a part of, hmmm?

I would say to all who are reading this thread that if you truly wish to fight against the tyranny of the big empires, then you should help defend the independent forts against the empire that is 000 Domination.

They don't have the domination empire listed as an ally just domination alpha and if you really want to to fight against the tyranny of the big empires you should help defend forts from the Seth and Anasazi not join them. They both have at least 15 towns each.

We both have successful towns because we base it not on some arbitrary "empire" status, but because we base it on friendship. So, good luck in your spin zone.

So it is ok for you to gang up on independent forts because you don't consider your 4 towns and all your allies to be an empire? You are just friends ganging up on others. Sounds like you are just putting your own little spin on things.

DeletedUser3543

Where did all your town mates go?

Only 5 turned up to NBV Fort.

This gave me an enormous 4 XP, and a Golden Indian Necklace.

DeletedUser

We were otherwise occupied. :)

Golden necklace! That's pretty sweet. I think the best thing I've found at a fort battle is a precise slingshot! hahahaha...

By the way, my friends at The Sol have the Golden Buffalo if you're still looking. I'm sure they'd hook you up.

DeletedUser3543

We were otherwise occupied. :)

Golden necklace! That's pretty sweet. I think the best thing I've found at a fort battle is a precise slingshot! hahahaha...

By the way, my friends at The Sol have the Golden Buffalo if you're still looking. I'm sure they'd hook you up.

Have they got Lincoln's top hat too?

I'm a bit long in my waiting to rejoin town so the next time I leave I want to get both the items on my list in the one go :)