Energy

DeletedUser

I am wondering how do I increase my energy? Right now it is at 48/100. I tried to sleep at one hotel and it didn't raise my energy any at all. What do I do?? I am new here and stuck at this point... :unsure:

DeletedUser

Well sleeping at the hotel or just waiting for quite a while is the only way to increase energy. The hotel increases the regeneration of energy per hour for 8 hours. Try that again and let time go by.

DeletedUser

it may be a bug but you shhpuld try signing in and our or refreshing the page

DeletedUser

Q. I have Ran out of Energy, How do i recover it.
A. Energy is Recovered Hourly, You recive 3 Energy an Hour on a Normal Account (If you Activate the "More Energy" Premium You Recive 4.5 Per Hour), If You Visit a founder Town and Sleep You Recover Energy Faste

Should have read the FAQs first but energy recovers over time and isn't instantly recovered when you sleep in a hotel.

DeletedUser

my guy in world5 exp is going backwards HELP PLZ

i dont get it im on world 4 with my main guy world 5 with him(the guy going backwards) he's only 1 going backwards is it a booboo in game or what how do i fix it so its rite it should be lev 10ish by now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If your experience is going down instead of up I would suggest sending a support ticket. To do this go to settings on the right hand side and click on support. Submit a ticket explaining the situation, and the support crew will get back to you. You will know this when you get a telegram saying they have replied.

DeletedUser363

i dont get it im on world 4 with my main guy world 5 with him(the guy going backwards) he's only 1 going backwards is it a booboo in game or what how do i fix it so its rite it should be lev 10ish by now

What do you mean "backwards" ?

DeletedUser

His experience he as is decreasing, or that is what I am assuming he means.