Submitted Energy/Health Bar Refill Timers

Should their be a timer added to show the player when the meters will fill up?

• Yes

Votes: 91 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This would be very helpful,because then you know will you be able to do some other jobs,or go to the hotel.
I like it,good job. :)

DeletedUser23359

Even the Energy display lags

Lol i go and click on SKILLS SO THAT THE ACCURATE ENERGY COMES BY :D
hope this helps :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thumbs down for me
i envision it as to much of a micro management thing

DeletedUser

nice idea o.o I hope I see it implemented...

PS: Joker is on a 5 star spree XD

DeletedUser

can'tya ya UberGm's send the idea to voting?:O Maybe a HP recovery thing too?:O

Deleted User - 1278415

Does someone want to make a post to meet the guidelines or these standards, I'll then modify post #1 so it is in a vote-able format.

When ideas go to vote we should not have to explain details. The idea should be readable by the voters and they should all be able to understand it without questions.

DeletedUser

Proposal
Here is my idea: Having a countdown until you receive your next energy point.

Current Workaround
None.

Details

I got this idea from other games. My idea is that if you move your mouse over your energy bar, you will get to see how much time you have to wait until you recover one energy point.

Abuse Prevention
Not abuse-able

Visual Aids
muck1y.jpg

Summary
You will be able to see in how much time you will get back one energy point
Example: In the picture above the time left is 56 seconds

Advantages:

1. you can see if you have enough energy for you to do some activities
  2. you will be able to know if you need to go to the hotel or do another activity before you leave
Disadvantages: none

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Is this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No

------------------------------------------------------
PS: I should get a cookie for remodeling the post, and grammowusr repairing

DeletedUser

I like it. When I miss one or two points, so I decide now, if I wait or go to the hotel. :)

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be easier to just code a timer next to it so that you don't have to hover over it? Seems like that would reduce the amount of coding needed (although I don't know javascript).

I would actually prefer it if there was a timer there all the time instead of hovering but a timer is absolutely needed imo. 5 stars.

Deleted User - 1278415

possibly if we word it to say please make a timer similar to westwars it will be easier to understand.

Edit: Something like this??

interface.png

Note the text out to the side is just to describe what I have added.

DeletedUser

possibly if we word it to say please make a timer similar to westwars it will be easier to understand.

interface.png

That's fancy.I really like it.:) It is more simple and yet affective.:)

DeletedUser

interface.png

I sure love yer drawing skills mean o.o teach me hao! PS: is there a way to say how much till duel levels up?

Deleted User - 1278415

I sure love yer drawing skills mean o.o teach me hao! PS: is there a way to say how much till duel levels up?

Photoshop... been using it for over 10+ years since version 2.0... now at version 12 or 13.. only training I have is getting to it and play with all filters and text.. then when you have a project to work on you may be able to say when I used that one filter i was able to do this.

Ok back on topic: As for the til duel level up that is a feature that has been requested in the minor ideas and is a feature that the game lacks.. and currently you have no way of judging when your going to go up to the next dueling level.. though I'm sure some proficient duelers have figured it out probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.