Elmyr's sig/avi

DeletedUser8950

Everyone, save Elmyr's avi adn use it as you're own, then copy his sig! Soon I'll have my own army of Elmye's, mwahahahaha!:D

DeletedUser

Creepy and just a couple branches down the tree from stalking... Elmyr keep your curtains closed;)

plus you guys are messing with my tiny little mind:p

DeletedUser

I keep seeing Darknoon's posts and saying "what the hell was I smoking when I said that?"

DeletedUser8950

I keep seeing Darknoon's posts and saying "what the hell was I smoking when I said that?"
Hahaha...wait, that was an insult!:sad:
Btw, me and elmyr have an insignificant sig difference if you look close ;)

DeletedUser

Hahaha...wait, that was an insult!:sad:
Btw, me and elmyr have an insignificant sig difference if you look close ;)

1. Yes. :p
2. Yes, your center tag is after the quote instead of before.
3. What are you doing in Domination on w7? :p

DeletedUser8950

1. Yes. :p
2. Yes, your center tag is after the quote instead of before.
3. What are you doing in Domination on w7? :p

On w7 I need to be in a good dueling town, do you dislike them? I must admit a few of them are annoying...
I dunno how to fix that center tag problem, tho I tried :(

DeletedUser

On w7 I need to be in a good dueling town, do you dislike them? I must admit a few of them are annoying...
I dunno how to fix that center tag problem, tho I tried :(

1. Because I'm the founder of Ojo del Toro and I could never stand Mareloo, but now I like her even less considering the new circumstances.

2. Click the icon with the 2 A's in the upper right corner...it toggles showing formatting and showing tags.

DeletedUser8950

Hmm, well, I'll see what I can do. I'm mainly here cos no donations required, but I might go join your town soon if you're that bothered about it haha:laugh:

DeletedUser

This is all a plot to to infect your computer with the virus embedded within his avatar.