Eestlased-estonians!!!

DeletedUser

Kallid kaasmaalased!:)

Selline idee oleks et luua küla, mille liikmeteks oleks rohkem eestlasi.
Olen küla juba loonud,küla nimi NYC! Pisut me seal kahekesi juba müttame ja arendame,aga oleks palju toredam kui kommuuni saaks suuremaks teha .;)

Kui olete algaja,saame aidata.Kui olete "vana kala" saame kogemusi jagada.

Kellele mõte tundub huvitav või kellel tekkis küsimusi kas siis eesmärkide vms kohta,siis võtke saatke kiri.
Soovitatavalt mängu ,mitte foorumisse.

Kirja võib siis saata mängijale Leonscorp või Kertz89. :)

Peatse kohtumiseni

I am thinking about developing a village that has many players from Estonia.
I have allready started a town,named NYC.

Who thinks this is a good idea or have question about our goals or something like that,send us a message.

The message should be sent in the game not in the forum :)

Send the message to Leonscorp or Kertz89.

See ya!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes but arent we not aloud to not allow other players to join due to race or culture?

DeletedUser

There is something in the rules about not being discriminatory on grounds of race or religion ( dunno where nationality fits in that) maybe it would be better to recheck the rules before going any further ;)

DeletedUser

i did not say that players from other countries or religion can't join our town!
I would be very happy if they did.I'd like to have more players from all of the countries,if only they would wan't to be the members of the town NYC.

It just that everybody likes to have some people around with whom you could talk in your own language,coz explaining your thoughts in foreign language is hard.(as it is hard to explain myself at the moment).

So this message was written only to let estonians know that there is a town which is founded by estonians,but not that it is only for estonians.

It is everyones free will if they want to join or not.

We welcome everybody :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think there was anything wrong with your post at all. I think it is a great idea to reach out to your fellow Estonians and offer them a place where they can make friends that share in your language. There are several towns in world 8 that speak other languages two of which are allies to my town. I communicate with them both in English and their respective language using a translator. I wish you luck with your new town :)