Eastwick

DeletedUser

Eastwick needs to be stopped before they continue to have these kind of multis. Battles were starting to get really good but then Eastwick started their multis :hmf::mad::blink::unsure::censored:

Deleted User - 1693871

Nice try at the propaganda. The mass declaring of multis was started by the other side, not ours.

DeletedUser

We at SV and SVR will not partake in multis i respect The Legion and Ruby River but the multis need to stop. I am not saying that you or Legion is responsible

DeletedUser

We at SV and SVR will not partake in multis i respect The Legion and Ruby River but the multis need to stop. I am not saying that you or Legion is responsible

Well, it's a little late for that as you guys have already called multis and taken part in others. During the month of November basically every attack our side has called has been killed by counters and often multiple counters. When our allies forts have been attack for the most part no counters have been called unless the original attack involved multiple attacks. This changed when Eastwick called the counter yesterday. But, I have no problem with them doing it.

I've always advised against counters, but every attack of ours gets countered to death. After a while letting one side have fair attacks, but never being allowed to have some of your own, you start to feel like a sucker.

I gave a quick look through westforts.com. It looks like the month of November had 22 battles so far with a full defense and a full or nearly full attack. Of these only 5 have been attacks from our side, because all our attempted attacks get killed by counters. And all but one of those was a small fort battle, where an attack can usually be filled even with counters. And, even for that 1 medium there was a fort defense a few hours later.

We have had plenty of defense battles at large and medium forts where there has been only the one battle around that time. This has not happened for our attacks. Like I said after a while you start to feel like a sucker when you just keep giving the other side chances to attack even when you are never given the same opportunity.

Oh, it looks like we finally get a chance to have a large battle without counters, on Thanksgiving, oh good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SV and SVR has called one multi but that was a miscommunication and the defenders were notified that it was fake. We may have joined in on a few but everyone has.....The point is something needs to be done to stop both sides from doing it not just Eastwick. SV called a battle then 30min later you guys at legion called a battle that was probably a coincidence but please do not think that SV or SVR calls multis or counters and we try to stay away from multis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SV and SVR has called one multi but that was a miscommunication and the defenders were notified that it was fake. We may have joined in on a few but everyone has.....The point is something needs to be done to stop both sides from doing it not just Eastwick. SV called a battle then 30min later you guys at legion called a battle that was probably a coincidence but please do not think that SV or SVR calls multis or counters and we try to stay away from multis

In your first post, you say the multis are all Eastwick's fault. By your third post here you admit that you have participated, but attempt to make you and your town sound blameless. You called one on "accident," participate in the attacks, and claim you try and stay away from multis.

However, Sudden Valley and Sudden Valley Riders have participated in many of the multis, often times with multiple players (according to westforts). I think you need to talk with your town members and your allied leaders to find out who is actually willing to stop, and who wants to keep going. There was a message between an All Star town leader and CarolAnn, a Shadow leader, where Carol said multis were the only possible chance of winning against the All Stars alliance.

I, personally, am ready to stop the multis whenever everyone agrees. However, it seems a lot of World 11 enjoys these multi attacks, for some odd reason. Even if we all agree to stop the multi battles, one question remains: who is willing to stop first?

DeletedUser

By a strict definition of multis SV has called 1 recently. And they did notify us that it was fake. Then later in the day we were notified that it might not be fake and you were going to try to fill both battles, but the second was just of lower priority. That takes a little away from the notification.

The battle you talk about that was called 30 minutes after SV's attack was certainly no coincidence. It was called as a counter (even though some on your side were later informed we would not go to the attack), since SV's attack was the third attack called by your side within about 40 minutes. I'm sure you will claim that isn't a multi because your town didn't call the first 2 battles. But if you are interested in good battles, as you claim, these are still multis. They still are designed to spread the other side thin and make some people go to battles that won't happen.

DeletedUser

You're right, I should know better than to respond to such nonsense. Somehow I always get sucked in even though, I know better.

DeletedUser22493

Perhaps we could clear up exactly what a multi battle it.

For instance, one town attacking 4 forts at the same time, and only attending one of them would be considerated hosting multi battles?

2-3 towns attacking forts at the same time, and attending all of them, with more or less high numbers are not considerated hosting multi battles? Or is it?

Im no more fan of these empty fort battles then anyone else are. Fight with honor and strength. Both sides should have a chance at filling the fort, and making it a "fair" fight.
Such is the way of true soldiers..

Even wars have certain code of conduct. That would be what separates a war from a guerrilla warfare. Or terrorism for that matter..

DeletedUser

The definition of a multi battle all depends on if it was prearranged or mere coincidence, and if the attacking town(s) plan on filling the attacks.

DeletedUser

Okay yes everyone has been in them but i personally hate them and really try my best not to participate in them. I dont have much authority do try and stop it but you guys do. Lastly yes SV and SVR isnt perfect we do go to a lot multis but not all of them. This world could be a lot of fun and our side has the power to stand up to Legion in a fair battle and that makes it fun

DeletedUser

Perhaps we could clear up exactly what a multi battle it.
2-3 towns attacking forts at the same time, and attending all of them, with more or less high numbers are not considerated hosting multi battles? Or is it?

Anyone going to answer that?

I don't consider, lets say, 2 battles with the attacking side filling both battles a multi, at least not in the bad sense of the word. Because it's not our fault if the defenders don't have any allies left. But 3,4+ i see as an excess.