Resolved Easter (The end of the search)

DeletedUser31859

Maya Roalstad: Bring me all the Easter eggs you found. The one that brings me the most eggs gets a surprise!

Requires: 1. Easter egg 0/1
2. Easter egg 0/1
3. Easter egg 0/1

Reward:

+ Unknown
+ Unknown

What do I need to find and from where?! I am living in this game by just doing quests what will i do now?!

DeletedUser31859

I found 5 easter eggs but still quest is not completed. Can I tell where i found them?
help me out.

DeletedUser

No. You can find all that info in the Quest Discussion subforum. Telling about where you found them is a spoiler and there are no spoilers allowed outside Quest Discussion.

DeletedUser

i been trying to REMOVE these quests from my 3 worlds for over a year now.... they just wont go away.

DeletedUser31859

I have got the access to this quest with the help of TW-BD. now. quest has been completed. thanks for this guys. *resolved*

DeletedUser

It may be hard to wait until next year when they are available again.

DeletedUser

i can not see the east or west markers on my map for some reason they are not there

DeletedUser

Well, I think you are a bit late looking for them. It is already 20th on the server and iirc the quest ended at midnight.
In case the devs extended it due to the issues encountered earlier, you need to go to the quest town first and do the quest, then you will see the east point. After you do the quest to the east point, west would appear. But I do believe you are late. Better luck next year. Holiday quests are only available a certain period of time!!! And there was more than enough time to be honest.

DeletedUser34459

I thought it was ending on the 20th, which is always inclusive.
So Easter quest ended on 19th, that's why I couldn't complete Easter Bunny today and therefore get the last quest, bummer thought ended on 20th!:eek:

DeletedUser

So Easter quest ended on 19th, that's why I couldn't complete Easter Bunny today and therefore get the last quest, bummer thought ended on 20th!:eek:

Unfortunately that is correct. I was told the 20th, which was apparently incorrect. Even worse, the bunny suit was available 24 hours after that quest was available.