East, West quest!!!

DeletedUser

This is like a bad comedy routine.

I dunno. This quest takes a long time :(

Even with a quarter horse + boosting my horseback riding skill by 46 points from items, it still take like 3.5-4 hours from Mr. Brown's location to the closest east/west sign :(

DeletedUser

Thanks. I got it now.

And the solution was...?

If I've read the thread correctly, you were trying to complete the Mr. Brown quest at the east and west spots, rather than doing the east and west quests there. Right?

DeletedUser

This is like a bad comedy routine.

Lol! So true. I feel like Costello.
Costello: Well then who's on first?
Abbott: Yes.
Costello: I mean the fellow's name.
Abbott: Who.
Costello: The guy on first.
Costello: The first baseman.
Costello: The guy playing...
Abbott: Who is on first!
Costello: I'm asking YOU who's on first.
Abbott: That's the man's name.
Costello: That's who's name?
Costello: Well go ahead and tell me.
Abbott: That's it.
Costello: That's who?
Abbott: Yes...

DeletedUser

dont forget about what on second, i dont know on third, i dont give a darn at short, tommorrow's on the mound, and today's behind the plate. i think why is in right, but i cant remember the other 2 outfielders.

DeletedUser

I like the Kids in the Hall version better.

McGillicuty: Say Mr. Greene, I hear you manage a baseball team.
Greene: No. I'm a vaudevillian.
McGillicuty: No, I think you manage a baseball team.
Greene: Yes of course, yes I do manage a baseball team.
McGillicuty: I understand some of the players have rather strange nicknames, rather silly pet names the players have nowadays.
Greene: Yes, it's true. In fact, I have the team roster with me right here. For instance, Hu is on first base, Watt is on second, and Iduno is on third base.
McGillicuty: Who's on first base?
Greene: Yes.
McGillicuty: Who?
Greene: Yes, who is the man on first base.
McGillicuty: Why are you asking me; I'm asking you. What's the name of the guy on first base?
Greene: No no, Watt is on - oh, I see what your problem is. Look, you're confused by their names, because they all sound like questions.
McGillicuty: I dunno.
[whispers]
McGillicuty: Third base.
Greene: Well, I'll explain it to you. See, on first base is Hu, Samuel Hu, and you're probably not familiar with that name because his grandfather was Chinese. And on second base is Hector Watt, W-A-T-T Watt, and that's not so unusual because James Watt invented the steam engine. And on third base is Phil Iduno, I-D-U-N-O, and if you do say that fast, it does sound like the phrase "Gee, I dunno," but it's actually Iduno, Phil Iduno.
McGillicuty: That's it. You're hopeless, you're pathetic, you're the worst straight man I ever worked with. I quit. I should have never saved you from those seals.
Greene: What are you talking about? I auditioned for this job.

DeletedUser

okay, i cannot complete this quest either

have been to all three points and its not finishing this quest

there is no 'accept quest' on the east or the west mr brown, only on the middle mr brown

aaaarrrrgggghhhhh:mad:

DeletedUser

oops, nebver mind.....got it.....read page 2 of this thread if your stuck :p

DeletedUser

Lol! So true. I feel like Costello.

Costello: Well then who's on first?

Costello: I mean the fellow's name.
Costello: The guy on first.
Costello: The first baseman.
Costello: The guy playing...
Abbott: Who is on first!
Costello: I'm asking YOU who's on first.
Abbott: That's the man's name.
Costello: That's who's name?
Costello: Well go ahead and tell me.
Abbott: That's it.
Costello: That's who?
Abbott: Yes...

hahaha I get it. The person's name is who.

Took me a while...

DeletedUser

Isn't that skit required viewing for kids these days?? It was when I grew up. Sheer genius. :)

DeletedUser

Solders Quest Pastor Brahms

OK how do I get this quest to pop up...I have the uniform and yesterday was Sunday and I guarded the fort for 8 hrs....nothing happened. The one arm guy is still sitting in the Saloon but he ain't saying [crap]...too busy staring at Maya I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OK how do I get this quest to pop up...I have the uniform and yesterday was Sunday and I guarded the fort for 8 hrs....nothing happened. The one arm guy is still sitting in the Saloon but he ain't saying [crap]...too busy staring at Maya I guess.

what the hell? you have to go to the fort, where you went to go pick tomatoes. it said that in the epilogue of the previous quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For the east/west quest, do the points ever go away? Because the pink dots are still there...

DeletedUser

Yes it is. I've completed all the adventurer quests and I still see the east, west and north points.

DeletedUser

I have accepted the "east/west" quest from Mr. Brown. The directions say I can find the connection points on the map in white. I do not see the white dots for the connection points. The only white dots on the map is to go to Mr. Brown himself.
What am I missing?