easier way to look at quests.

DeletedUser5046

I was joking too:p
As I'm adding nothing to this thread, I will now stop posting here until something pops into my head
*leaves, slamming door behind him*

:blink: now do you have something in mind...

by te way^^ MW i like te mock up^^

DeletedUser

which one?

lol. i think the idea is simple but if u have ideas that can make t better just say

DeletedUser5046

which one?

lol. i think the idea is simple but if u have ideas that can make t better just say

well i guess its better tat way^^

one click wont mess every thing i guess...

(i cant help it...tis is pure lazyness but mah mind said:

can we put te jobs linked to te items and make te minimap pop up wit te said job on te spot^^???)

DeletedUser

so say it says tht you need 5 cotton

so when you click on the pic

it brings up the mini map with the cotton marks.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. Not sure about this one. It would be nice but a lot of the time I have 10 or so quests open at a time. (Well, max 10 obviously) so it may get cluttered. Scaled down items aren't pretty.

DeletedUser

which is why you would make the box with the writting bigger ;)

i think it would save having to open up 10 windows to see what quest items you need and this wuld make it easier as you could se it all at once.

DeletedUser

not the image box the one with the writting in it just now when you look at the quest book

another thing you could do is have 2 small bxes saying

complete quest down as CQ and at the start accept quest AC

DeletedUser

It wouldn't have to have a picture of the scaled down items. Can even just list what you need: Leather 0/2.

Would be very beneficial if you have 10 quests open to see at a glance what you need rather than opening each one individually.

DeletedUser

another thing you could do is have 2 small bxes saying

complete quest down as CQ and at the start accept quest AC
While that would be convenient, and I personally would use it sometimes, it would also lead to quest text not being read, which would tend to increase the amount of needless questions asked in the forums.

DeletedUser

i prefer the second one to the first course it just shows us the quest instead of having to hover mouse over it.

I'm just lazy :)