easier way to look at quests.

DeletedUser

ok so right now, if i have a lot of quests that i am able to do i look at the quest book and see the list now the thing is that to view each one you have to click on it to see what is needed to complete it.

my idea would be to have it so that next to the quest name, theere would be a oicture of what is needed to complete the quest with 2 numbers at the bottom saying how many you need and how many you have. and if you have fufilled one of the requirements it wil be bordered in gold or something like that.

that means for people like my friend, not me i swear who have over 15 quests at once can check what they need to complete the quest easily, also sometimes they forget what it is and they have to look through all the names again.:laugh: FAIL

so what do you think

DeletedUser

i think bad idea if you dont search they will no fun i think game creater good thinks about guests quest book is fine

DeletedUser

MW, the most quests you can have is 10, not 15. I really don't think this is necessary.

DeletedUser

wehaqt no i dont mean revealing quests you do not have but showing you them easier.

DeletedUser

Max quests you can accept at one time is 10, so there is no point. You're just too lazy to do one extra click.

DeletedUser

no i am not i just think something a bit more like west stats would be better.

DeletedUser

no i think game is doning good and if they do like that they will no fun in game

DeletedUser

what are you on about this reveals nothing. it is an easier way at looking at th quest that you have accepted

Silly Rabbit

DeletedUser

example jobs list.jpg

hope his works something like this except that there woulos be a bigger window for the list to be in.

BTW forst attempt and i know that it is bad. :D

DeletedUser

yeah lol it's not bad. =\ if it looked a little neater than your picture lol there would be no problem of having it

DeletedUser

look i am no good with paint i hate the fact that yu cannot use the mouse on it to move things. silly thing.

and as i said that was my first try ok so calm down. Bartbot.

bit dont you see how it would make it easier to see quicker and help those who do quests know where to go next to work.

DeletedUser

Yep, a tool for the lazy. I'm in.
icon14.gif

DeletedUser

On reconsideration I'm in too. Let's do it MW. Now you have Seasons and this idea to see through! Busy kitty.

DeletedUser

Hello, this is my first time on the forum so I am inexperienced, but I am looking for help. I finally got my map to work on my computer after being unable to play for months, (firewall was the culprit,) Now, when I click on the sugar cane in the brown circle, all I get is this 4-way arrow and the job menu won't open. Any idea what might be happening. (I have all pop-blockers turned off...) Whatever tips you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am so bummed to have waited this long and to still not be able to play the game.
Aloha,
Diamond Des

DeletedUser

Hello, this is my first time on the forum so I am inexperienced, but I am looking for help. I finally got my map to work on my computer after being unable to play for months, (firewall was the culprit,) Now, when I click on the sugar cane in the brown circle, all I get is this 4-way arrow and the job menu won't open. Any idea what might be happening. (I have all pop-blockers turned off...) Whatever tips you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I am so bummed to have waited this long and to still not be able to play the game.
Aloha,
Diamond Des
Are you using IE? If so, consider using a different browser. IE = headaches for players of this game. Chrome, Opera, and FF all work much more smoothly. I've heard good things about Safari as well but it seems to be less common. (There are more browsers beyond those if you really want to get obscure.)

DeletedUser

no i think game is doning good and if they do like that they will no fun in game

What? It doesn't change the game at all. I just think there are much more important things to do.

Something to think about. If you had a pic for all 10 would that make the list a lot longer, so therefore mean you have to scroll down, which kind of defeats the point since you are only taking out 1 click. (This is something to think about, and not necessarily right)

I would like a pic of requirements in the main bit of the quest, if you know what I mean.

DeletedUser

Aloha,
Diamond Des

Keep pop-up blocker on - the windows aren't pop-ups, they are part of the game. Make sure your clicking in the right place on the mouse - sounds like the scroll icon you get when you press center button. Otherwise try other jobs + browsers. I use Firefox (free from Mozilla) which is good as you can customize it as much as you like with add ons, and Safari (free from Apple) which is good cause Apple make it! plus v4 beta has cover flow. If still doesn't work, go to bugs forum.