Dynamite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi. Im doing the Black Mountain quest and have accidentally sold my dynamite. Where can i get some more ? :unsure:

DeletedUser

ah ok thank you. only another 80 labour points before i can do that :)

DeletedUser14280

Yeah...The reason you get dynamite in a quest is so that you don't have to get those labor points.

DeletedUser14280

How many labor points does that give?

...I see. But that would require all six items...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

It doesn't seem that there's really any item sets you can use with transport ammunition.

On the plus side, I have a level 32 adventurer in world 7, he's mobility/horseback riding based, not even close to pure, and he can do the job.
Just continue on the path you're on, I think, and you'll get the ammo eventually.

DeletedUser

you need the 6 piece set to get ammo bonus:

Bonuses with 6 items

+9 Strength

+60 labor points towards Picking agaves
+70 labor points towards Drilling for oil
+80 labor points towards Smuggling
+90 labor points towards Transport ammunition <<<<<<<<

+60% speed

DeletedUser14280

You need Horseback Riding, Reflex, Shooting, Fine Moter Skills, and Appearance for Transport Ammunition.
Strength based adventurers will probably have trouble, but Mobility or Dexterity based will do fine.

DeletedUser

You should consider your self lucky really I have about 5 quests that I can not do yet as a dueler they are pretty low level quests to but there still way out of reach. I just do what I can when I can its got to the stage where I can no longer accept new quests lol

The one that is annoying me the most is the silver mining job for the kates ring quest still 113 labour points away from being able to do that job.

I dont think us duelers get an easy time really but oh well must not whine

DeletedUser14280

I'm really out of luck.
I have a soldier on this world, I have to do selling guns to indians or trading with indians or whatever, and I'm going to need a complete respec or something to do that.

DeletedUser

You should look at the job Trading with the Indians...

Once you get all your supplies you will set off and have to do that job for 9 hours before you can proceed. Trading with the Indians uses 1 x Setting Traps, 2 x Trading and 2 x Appearance. So if you need to get dynamite you may wish to load Appearance heavily so you don't have to re-distribute your points later on.

DeletedUser

Be carefull with the dynamites cuz we could have a free fireworks show.

DeletedUser

Transporting ammo is the most dangerous job,( not count Robbing trains since is it high level job) it Ko a lot of people b4 :D

DeletedUser

Don't consider trying it until you have 10 labour points over the job. There are plenty of posts on the forum and even a couple of hours doing that job with one point myself that resulted in 544 damage.

The Fancy Shirt and a Yellow Shawl are good items to help you with Transporting Ammunition.

DeletedUser15560

I'm really out of luck.
I have a soldier on this world, I have to do selling guns to indians or trading with indians or whatever, and I'm going to need a complete respec or something to do that.

Oh Jesus, same here. That part of The Avenger irritates me.
I've got like 83 trading on my W1 Adventurer(who isn't pure by the way) and I'm 47 points from Selling guns to Indians.

DeletedUser15762

Green shawl is great for transport ammo!

:) : 40 points toward it!
:sad: : $3,400

DeletedUser

A green shawl is a good investment. In the Level 67 quest you'll need to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.