Duels and XP

DeletedUser

Hi,

I know that when we win a duel we can get XP.

Do we loose XP when defeated in a duel?

DeletedUser363

No, your opponent gains some experience when you lose. You can never lose experience in this game.

DeletedUser363

I think you can duel people that are 10 levels above or below your dueling level. I am not sure about that though. Maybe it's 5 levels below and 10 levels above your dueling level. I'm too lazy to check.

DeletedUser

you get much XP from dueling the minimum level players anyway.. your probaly better off dueling workers higher than you lol, although you wont make much $$s or friends that way

DeletedUser363

Also try not to duel builders unless they give you a lot of experience. The builders will just start complaining on the forums how unfair it is that duelers are attacking them.

DeletedUser363

It used to give me a lot of fun, but now my dueling level is too high. :sad:

DeletedUser

how can a player, 15 duelling levels attack me & consequently beat me, but when i try to duel him, a message comes : its level is too high for it to duel. what gives

DeletedUser

how can a player, 15 duelling levels attack me & consequently beat me, but when i try to duel him, a message comes : its level is too high for it to duel. what gives

Maybe he gained a level (or dueling level) with the experience he gained from dueling you (or from another duel or job immediately after dueling you). Now he is out of your range. You cannot duel him (unless you gain a level), but until then he cannot duel you anymore.

DeletedUser

he gained 6 xp from duelling me, so the rise in level after the duel is out of the question