Dueling!

DeletedUser

They must be disappoint to visit and see you guys KO :). Those who are visiting Banjo Creek please visit us also and just do not pick on low level duelers. I and others duelers can also give you exp and money. We are bad in depositing money.

I could say the same thing about your town, but I guess that wouldn't stroke your e-peen in that gentle way ;)

DeletedUser

(I hope you are not taking this personally, if yes, I am really sorry). I am just creating the real west atmosphere.

If you feel better about smacktalking that way, then sure.

BUt hey, thanks for handing out those 48 hours of freedom of safety, I know several of my guys enjoy those times. ;)

DeletedUser

Ya know, I'm pretty sure when Banjo Creek left your town Amitlohia you had 24 people KO'd. That's quite a bit more than Banjo had. But if you have to cling onto what you could do then who am I to point out you got pwned worse than Banjo did.

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure only your duelers were targeted by Banjo. So that was 24 fighters KO'd. That Banjo list you posted has workers on it. Makes that list even more pitiful.

I know there are some great duelers who are not part of my town but if we talk about town as a whole then it is a different story alltogether.

Kind of puts a whole new spin on your words don't it? Great duelers don't brag about KO'ing workers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not a worker in w3. I don't speak for the Banjo workers. What I was commenting on was the fact that you seemed to think that KO'ing workers was some sort of great accomplishment on your towns part. That was the only thing I was addressing.

You were 10 levels higher than me when I dueled you. No surprise I didn't KO you. Then again, I didn't back down from trying. By the way, it was just John and I, not 3 people. Don't pump up the facts to make yourself look more important than you are.

The point is that we dueled your fighters. You want to complain that your low level fighters were KO'd but justify you hitting high level workers. You can't have it both ways. Either be a real fighter or just be an opportunist. Don't come on the boards and pretend you are anything other than what you are...an opportunist that would rather hit those at a lower level and not specced for dueling and a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

I know there are some great duelers who are not part of my town but if we talk about town as a whole then it is a different story alltogether.

I was talking about your town. Great duelers don't hit workers and then brag about it on the boards. Also, once again, your town had more players KO'd than Banjo does where you pasted their saloon stats.

They must be disappoint to visit and see you guys KO :). Those who are visiting Banjo Creek please visit us also and just do not pick on low level duelers. I and others duelers can also give you exp and money. We are bad in depositing money.

Amitlohia said:
We are not crying when our low level duelers are KO. You are more than welcome to attack and KO as many as you want.

So first its don't pick on low level duelers and now its go ahead and do it. The first post was crying about it. Your last post seems like a retraction of your first.

Amitlohia said:
If I recollect you, John and one more person attack me same time when I was working and still not able to KO me.

Excuse me then. Was 2 people with 3 hits. Splitting hairs. I also remember you running back to the hotel. Not saying that was a bad move. It was a good tactical move on your part.

Please don't insinuate that Banjo Creek workers are crying and complaining on this thread. I told you I am not a worker on w3 and I don't even belong to Banjo Creek. The only person that cried in this thread was you about low level duelers being KO'd.

I say less talky, more clicky. Play the game and not the boards.

Edit: We didn't JUST pick on low level duelers. Even you acknowledged we hit you. We hit everyone that was awake.

DeletedUser

The point was that its not worth KOing non-combatant workers. its better to keep them alive for farming, rather than 48h free without needing to deposit cash every 2-4h n regen hp.

Also it seems, Amit, that you were bragging about very minor conquests, and not providing the full story. If you want to use the boards to wave your interdong around, then be humbled when the other players involved retaliate with the facts.

DeletedUser

The point was that its not worth KOing non-combatant workers. its better to keep them alive for farming, rather than 48h free without needing to deposit cash every 2-4h n regen hp.

True, but its fun KO-ing them on purpose and receiving a flaming mail:p

DeletedUser

How bout this? but I'm small time compared to MadAlice.

DeletedUser

If I recollect you, John and one more person attack me same time when I was working and still not able to KO me. While DragonKight, DancingGirl can KO me in 1 duel. I have carrying over 200 in cash and very low in HP. You are more than welcome and KO me, you might save me some travelling time.

hahaha. Worst example ever.
Look at your level, look at your gear.
Then look at their level, and their gear.

Next up; think about my lvl at the time, and my gear.
Rigth, now compare it.
I guess I should feel flattered about beein compared to the above mentioned, but seriously? *chuckle*

Amitlohia said:
I am be a high level than you does not mean I am good(...)
Hey, atleast you got that right!

I'm always been an advocate for it beeing ok to duel everyone, and I still am.
That said, I don't see any point about bragging about whacking the weak, or boasting about my luck, calling it skill.

It's not my place to ctitisize nor ridicule the empty boasts from a silly bugger contradicting himself in every other post, seeing how he does an ample job of it himself.

DeletedUser

a "worker" with 15dueling lvl above him is not a worker and should not complain for beeng dueled :)

thats first.

second, as for me, i go and hit everyone i can.
and by the way, i dont know about what 24 KOes at BITW you are talking, but they certainly were 24 from the down.
while the "top duelers" of every town, are KOed by top15 from BITW....

as to cope with whiners, i note them to be primarily targets

DeletedUser

*yawn* Noone is disputing what you say Romelis.
I agree about the +15 duel levels, and I too hit those I can, when I can.

I'm pretty sure we used the same weapon when I attacked you Ami.
In addition I'm pretty sure you were wearing better gear than me, but those two points doesn't matter much.

You're 5 lvls higher than me, yet I do not back down, but you hide in your hotel, and don't even attempt to retaliate against me. I guess you're just yellow. Romelis however, has the guts to fight, and so does the FargoBear, but with a gun 1 tier above anyone else, he'd be a real chicken to not fight.

There is no such thing as a fair match, since either party will be at a disadvantage at any given time. It all comes down to numbers, and a roll of the dice.

Anyways, if you want to engage in a pissing-contest, I suggest you stop pissing against the wind, you'll only get wet.

DeletedUser

john and denisero :)

its naturally pragmatic to hide in hotel.. everyone does that.
in fact, what considers hiding the hotels it is very individual, and pretty invincible tactics :) and we dont call anyone cowards who come to us and does this "hit-sleep" game...

DeletedUser

I don't believe I called Amitlohia a coward for hiding in the hotel. I said it was a good tactical move on his part.

As far as workers with higher dueling levels, I am a worker in w6 and have a higher dueling level because lower ranked players think I'm an easy mark. I've never challenged anyone but I've won against inexperienced players that underestimate a worker. Having a higher dueling level does not make you a dueler, it just makes you better at defending yourself. So your point is irrelevant.

Romelis said:
as to cope with whiners, i note them to be primarily targets

Guess you'd better start hitting Amitlohia then. Hurry up as well, he will be quitting the game soon.

DeletedUser

lol Denisero got you there ;)

I just had the pleasure of getting a serious beating by Romelis.
Oh bugger, now I remember. I forgot to de-equip my bow-tie lol.

Ah well. Whatever the reasons for defeat, Romelis I salute you!
Never before have I gotten my ass so seriously mauled, beaten and shot up in a single fight.

DeletedUser

Meh, you come for me next then, that's fine by me.

I don't mind admitting you can fend me off, bow-tie might have made a diffrence, but probably not.

You got more vigor than I have shooting, and I got less toughness than you got reflexes, that is what it comes down to when we both get 8 hits. :)

DeletedUser

john if you wish, we can certainly rematch this.
i admit it was a bit random, because i dont get taht much 100+ dmg usually