Dueling

DeletedUser

Well I tried to repay Yookles for his earlier visit and I did not really fair any better hitting him in my dueling gear than I did when he hit me in my Mexican Set. Oh, the frustration of it all. :laugh:

Yookles2.jpg

tough break at least u didnt get 2 day vacation

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 1024 HP

Total health points
- 1052 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 511 experience points and steals $1 from satanza.

closest duel ive had in a while

DeletedUser14029

Nawww
he grew too confident! Though I will be dying for anyone to pay me a visit... heavy-shooting guys can leave me alone... lol

DeletedUser

Nawww
he grew too confident! Though I will be dying for anyone to pay me a visit... heavy-shooting guys can leave me alone... lol

i would pay u a visit darlin but ur 5 + hours away atm, u can always come down to my town tho =p

DeletedUser14029

Riding over to Ghost Town :D
why, I will pay you a visit. I made some new arrangements *wink*

DeletedUser

Still wondering if this one was on purpose
I had to schedule sleep, but didn't want to waste the energy I had and thought I'd do another duel. I figured there would be a good chance that you would only hit me once. I almost pulled it off.. :)

D. Saint you are living up to your reputation from world 6. That is some nice dueling for sure man, no one can take that away from you. You got some skills.
Thanks Matt!
Though I'm still wondering what hit me the other day when you knocked me out in W6. Not sure whether I want to try you here or not. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

*Tank Alert*
I am the Double-Barrel Heavy Tank from Red Alert

and mrmatt is the more agile, *slightly* less armour-plated Medium Tank.

Hint! ^^

DeletedUser13636

Thanks Matt!
Though I'm still wondering what hit me the other day when you knocked me out in W6. Not sure whether I want to try you here or not. :)

That’s like comparing apples to oranges my friend, in W-6 the world is pretty slow and that makes it easier for a builder like me to sneak up on you. A builder with good aim that is. :)

and mrmatt is the more agile, *slightly* less armour-plated Medium Tank.

Well now lets at least consider one little fact that Erica has left out here. She does have 12 levels on me giving her the benefit of 12 additional AP and 36 additional SP to pad her resistance a bit more than I, but I am always ready and willing to give credit where credit is due, she is one tough little lady for a fact. I have noticed she was not on the leader board for vigor this morning though. Could it be she has opted to sacrifice some of that vigor to overcome her weakness for some of you top heavy shooting experts? Who will be the first to find out? :razz:

DeletedUser14006

Total health points
NO HIT
Total health points
- 1127HP Derek1982 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. MisterGadilf did not carry any cash and Derek1982 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
NO HIT
Total health points
- 327HP Walakis passes out. Derek1982 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Walakis did not carry any cash and Derek1982 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
NO HIT
Total health points
- 1384HP Derek1982 wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $193 from Sharikas.

Total health points
NO HIT
Total health points
- 1238HP Derek1982 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Hans3n did not carry any cash and Derek1982 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 189HP
Total health points
- 1245HP Derek1982 wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $37 from turcinovic.

Total health points
- 181HP
Total health points
- 1050HP Derek1982 wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $26 from Aces Texas John.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 341 HP
Total health points
- 692 HP
Scary Poppins passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 247 experience points. Scary Poppins did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 417 HP
Total health points
- 857 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 153 experience points and steals $338 from man

Total health points
- 180 HP
Total health points
- 974 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 245 experience points and steals $129 from Joe la gachette.

No hit
Total health points
- 369 HP
Joe la gachette passes out. kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 239 experience points and steals $86 from Joe la gachette

otal health points
- 586 HP
Total health points
- 857 HP
kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 244 experience points and steals $569 from Yookles.

DeletedUser

Looks like he better pick on people ALOT smaller than himself. I guess being 23 levels higher than me was'nt quite enough.:)

bill doolin
Level 55
Dueling level 83
mexican_small.png
Duel location

MIESTAS-Armenia
cavalry_small.png
RagdyAndy
Level 78
Dueling level 112
Challenger

Total health points
- 684 HP

Total health points
- 740 HP
bill doolin wins the duel, gains 331 experience points and steals $51 from RagdyAndy.

DeletedUser14029

The Pro100
Level 97
Dueling level 179
trapper_woman_small.png
Duel location

Hoof Hearted
bandit_small.png
Anagnostou
Level 80
Dueling level 165
Challenger Strike: Left shoulder
- 29 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 183 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 30 HP

No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 31 HP

- 27 HP

- 27 HP

- 26 HP

- 26 HP

No hit Total health points
- 196 HP

Total health points
- 183 HP Anagnostou wins the duel, gains 419 experience points and steals $307 from The Pro100.

I must say, hard work pays off :)
but I Wonder, last time I was around I was still standing all Straight-up. Then this morning I find myself Dodging to random directions -.-

Seeing he only hit <30s on me, I will rather be standing straight!

DeletedUser

do the stats for this game just stop working properly sometimes
(i did the 1447 damage)

i guess i should always duel with full health, but no one has hit me that many times in a long time
kingjamesg
Level 98
Dueling level 206
Challenger
Duel location
JKs Playland mbrown0772
Level 86
Dueling level 157
Strike: Left shoulder
- 201 HP
Strike: Right arm
- 199 HP
No hit
- 162 HP
- 227 HP
- 187 HP
- 205 HP
- 187 HP
- 227 HP
- 171 HP
No hit
- 164 HP
- 224 HP
- 199 HP
- 7 HP
- 178 HP
Total health points
- 1091 HP
Total health points
- 1447 HP
kingjamesg passes out. mbrown0772 wins the duel and gains 667 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and mbrown0772 walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser14029

I would like the old dueling engine back -.-

I attacked Yookles on the offensive, with only 24 Appearance and 11 Dodging. He landed only 2 hits on me.

Man, this is outrageous =.=