Dueling

DeletedUser

Total health points - 388 HP
Total health points - 619 HP
BigDawg passes out. malukj wins the duel, gains 192 experience points and steals $28 from BigDawg.

Total health points - 201 HP
Total health points - 287 HP
Jesse James passes out. malukj wins the duel, gains 295 experience points and steals $93 from Jesse James.

Total health points - 555 HP
Total health points - 1270 HP
jonnyv passes out. malukj wins the duel, gains 213 experience points and steals $260 from jonnyv.

DeletedUser14029

My 100th Defeat - and henceforth Top 50 Duelers has one less dueler that has less than 100 defeats...

The Pro100
Level 95
Dueling level 174
trapper_woman_small.png
Duel location

Hoof Hearted
bandit_small.png
DSG
Level 96
Dueling level 196
Challenger Strike: Right shoulder
- 171 HP

No hit Strike: Head
- 253 HP

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 192 HP

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 184 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 201 HP Strike: Right shoulder
- 168 HP

No hit Strike: Head
- 229 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 205 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 203 HP

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 179 HP

No hit Total health points
- 1579 HP

Total health points
- 406 HP DSG wins the duel and gains 234 experience points. The Pro100 did not carry any cash and DSG walks away without taking any money.

Congrats to DSG :D
1 more Headshot and I will have my 18th Death >.<

DeletedUser14006

1st March 2010

faqxlj.jpg

Yesterday

desq3p.png

qn9sg1.png

Waited a long time to pay Gadilf back for that one :)

Another 24 hours and I can have another crack EMcZ, in all the excitement of dueling with correct skills for the first time I forgot to don my high dodge/shooting gear and got myself a premature death :sad:

DeletedUser3543

Waited a long time to pay Gadilf back for that one :)

Another 24 hours and I can have another crack EMcZ, in all the excitement of dueling with correct skills for the first time I forgot to don my high dodge/shooting gear and got myself a premature death :sad:

To be fair, I'm more of an attacker than defender...

But congrats on the win :)

DeletedUser

Total health points - 206 HP
Total health points - 311 HP
Rumpl34skin passes out. malukj wins the duel, gains 421 experience points and steals $103 from Rumpl34skin.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 1094 HP

Total health points
- 357 HP Rumpl34skin wins the duel, gains 346 experience points and steals $201 from mohals.

Total health points
- 243 HP

No hit mohals passes out. Rumpl34skin wins the duel, gains 333 experience points and steals $134 from mohals.

o_O

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 922 HP

Total health points
- 694 HP Rumpl34skin wins the duel and gains 161 experience points. malukj did not carry any cash and Rumpl34skin walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser14029

so you actually back-to-back dueled Rumpl34skin =.=
Hardly something you should post on Forum. I mean, its nothing of interest... Since I follow the Code of Honour XD

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 590 HP

Total health points
- 636 HP malukj wins the duel, gains 421 experience points and steals $391 from Yookles.

DeletedUser3543

so you actually back-to-back dueled Rumpl34skin =.=
Hardly something you should post on Forum. I mean, its nothing of interest... Since I follow the Code of Honour XD

[Cough]http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=478295&postcount=1546[/Cough] ;)

DeletedUser14029

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't like back-to-back dueling >.<
Henceforth MisterGadilf posted the time you back-to-backed him twice. So that I disagree with your actions. LOL

DeletedUser14006

Call me old fashioned but I don't like dueling folk who are not in the business of dueling or at least skilled for it (at least on this world).

DeletedUser

So, Mr D.Saint... you come here asking for people to duel you, put on fire our forum, came here posting all the crap about not being attacked back and finally when our duelers go to hit you, you just left your town...

I will not put quotes from our forums as I may get banned for the use of explicit language.

At first I thought you left to get your new dueling equipment as you said but when I saw you 'building bridges' which isn't the best job for earning cash (something people use to do when they leave for shopping) I changed my mind.

Very sad.
slap.gif