Dueling

DeletedUser

A little visit to Hoof Hearted - shame more people were not awake. :(

Total health points
- 134 HP
Total health points
- 390 HP
Aries22 wins the duel and gains 177 experience points. Desi Boukerse did not carry any cash and Aries22 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 286 HP
Total health points
- 1318 HP
Aries22 wins the duel, gains 194 experience points and steals $89 from Looi.

Total health points
- 113 HP
Total health points
- 199 HP
Aries22 wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $98 from SteeleBilly.

No hit
Total health points
- 677 HP
Aries22 wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $54 from ties007.

DeletedUser1121

A little visit to Hoof Hearted - shame more people were not awake. :(

Total health points
- 134 HP
Total health points
- 390 HP
Aries22 wins the duel and gains 177 experience points. Desi Boukerse did not carry any cash and Aries22 walks away without taking any money.

Nice job dude..

You forgot to post this one:

Total health points
- 210 HP

Total health points
- 158 HP

Aries22 wins the duel and gains 148 experience points. Desi Boukerse did not carry any cash and Aries22 walks away without taking any money.

A bit dissapointing, your back to back attack was even worse than your first one.. like i said, i expected more from a player who is 20 levels higher than i am..​

DeletedUser

this was couple of days back, looks like pro has finished respeccing

Total health points
- 554 HP

Total health points
- 338 HP The Pro100 wins the duel, gains 360 experience points and steals $11 from Neo-quick.

DeletedUser14029

No
No
NO

I am still about 100 Points behind my plan! Are you trying to bring the Hell Hounds on me :p
Besides, Arise22, you haven't met me in full dueling set yet...
if you happen to drop by and I am in my Dancer's Set, shoot me a mail, I change into my set and we can have a nice duel. Of course, I still have to figure out your build >.<
Its a pity you don't have your Hernado's Sword :(
You chose the wrong quest rewards in the past?

btw, Neo-Quick, you can beat persons I can never dream about, so its fair share :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A bit dissapointing, your back to back attack was even worse than your first one.. like i said, i expected more from a player who is 20 levels higher than i am..​

Yeah I really am not trying to win any award for dueling ethics. :razz:
But Two hits is usually considered acceptable. I am also still experimenting with Duel builds, still not perfected the art. :blink:

Besides, Arise22, you haven't met me in full dueling set yet...
if you happen to drop by and I am in my Dancer's Set, shoot me a mail, I change into my set and we can have a nice duel. Of course, I still have to figure out your build >.<
Its a pity you don't have your Hernado's Sword :(
You chose the wrong quest rewards in the past?

At the time I completed 'certain quests', Hernando had not even been found, by anyone. I am sure I will duel you eventually, I just cant make any promises under what conditions. Patience never has been one of my defining qualities. Even I am unsure as to what my build is... :razz:​

DeletedUser14029

If you can disregard your honour you can jump me at any time when I am not in dueling set - that's not a surprise, you won't be the first - but I will come at you only when you're in dueling set :p

DeletedUser1121

Yeah I really am not trying to win any award for dueling ethics. :razz:
But Two hits is usually considered acceptable. I am also still experimenting with Duel builds, still not perfected the art. :blink:

I have no problem with you duelling me twice. I don't really care about ethics either. I just think you need to tweak your build a bit more.
Seeing the advantage you should have in AP/SP, the difference between us should be bigger.

I will duel you soon, lets see how you manage defending :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

duel.jpg

Nice XP, moving up the ranks, close to top 100.

DeletedUser14029

The Pro100
Level 88
Dueling level 151
Challenger
trapper_woman_small.png
Duel location

-TW- South Fork III
indian_small.png
Aries22
Level 95
Dueling level 161 Strike: Left shoulder
- 38 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 168 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 37 HP

No hit No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 177 HP No hit

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 32 HP

No hit Strike: Left shoulder
- 38 HP

- 167 HP Strike: Right shoulder
- 33 HP

- 213 HP No hit

No hit Total health points
- 178 HP

Total health points
- 725 HP The Pro100 wins the duel and gains 376 experience points. Aries22 did not carry any cash and The Pro100 walks away without taking any money.

Just to say. . . Hoof Hearted has duelers of different talents :)

DeletedUser14029

I hate Dodgy Types! Fight like a man! Why jump around and make me miss :p

DeletedUser

Meistonians... You can't see me :)

No hit
Total health points
- 789 HP
pecheneg70 passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $15 from pecheneg70.

No hit
Total health points
- 1234 HP
Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $22 from Sancadas.

No hit
Total health points
- 1250 HP
X Blade passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $66 from X Blade.

Don't forget, I don't have any appearence according to tactics whoring premium soldiers. ;)

Hi Roland! Love you! Send me more love.

DeletedUser14029

The Pro100
Level 88
Dueling level 151
Challenger
trapper_woman_small.png
Duel location

The Shadow City -SB-
mercenary_small.png
yittak
Level 85
Dueling level 162 No hit

No hit Strike: Head
- 42 HP

No hit Strike: Head
- 48 HP

No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 34 HP

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit No hit

No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 34 HP

No hit Total health points
- 158 HP

No hit
yittak wins the duel, gains 251 experience points and steals $119 from The Pro100.

I now have to wait for his reply, and sincerely hoping I happen to hit all his green dots. Or else my current build is screwed XD

Edit: Thank you DSG. I now understand why you said Aim is never enough :D

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 562 HP

Total health points
- 371 HP MashDK wins the duel, gains 475 experience points and steals $46 from phonebook.

Total health points
- 149 HP

Total health points
- 199 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 171 experience points and steals $39 from Terraformer.

those two decided to go all reflex.. hmm, i guess the blade masters simply destroy them.

DeletedUser14029

phonebook, MashDK dived into the hotel an hour before I reached his town. so...
but a big thank you for your tip :D

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 562 HP

Total health points
- 371 HP MashDK wins the duel, gains 475 experience points and steals $46 from phonebook.

Total health points
- 149 HP

Total health points
- 199 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 171 experience points and steals $39 from Terraformer.

those two decided to go all reflex.. hmm, i guess the blade masters simply destroy them.

havent hit terraformer in quite some time so dont know.. however with mashdk very true, i could hit him 5 out of 8 times, with minimal damage.. so.. ur spot on..

Total health points
- 378 HP

Total health points
- 171 HP MashDK wins the duel, gains 179 experience points and steals $7 from Neo-quick.