Dueling Tournaments

DeletedUser

Well, I was thinking as many people like to duel...

Maybe if there was Tournaments introduced into it.

How it would work.

Every week, say Friday for example. You would put your name down for a Tournament which would happen on the next day.

Then when all they names are in. They would be sorted into dueling groups/oppositions.

Dueling Groups - Like a league, 5 members duel everyone once, who ever has most wins win the group. And plays the winner of aother group. Then they will go into a knockout stage. Depending on how many groups there are, it could last a while.

Oppositions - Simple knockout stages till you progress to the final.

When will the duels take place?

The duel will begin at roughly 10AM GMT and last until the final is played. It could be till Sunday, or it could be till Saturday Night.
Each duel is played every 15 mins. Giving you time to change items and dueling aims and dodges.

How will this help?

For every match you go on, the exp earned will rise by 3. Starting at 10 exp for the first duel.

So by the final you might be looking at about 300 exp.And a bit of gold while your at it.

Gold will be handed out at 50 gold pieces per match, this cannot be stolen if you lose.

Apart form Gold and EXP what will i get as winning prize?

The winner will get a rare item at the end of the compertion.
Eg - A Gun
- 4 days free trial of premium
- A item of clothing.

Please discuss,
Poker-Face.

DeletedUser

you could setup a site to do this? and then offer championships

*thinks*

i like the site idea lol

~Crag

DeletedUser

This is more of an Off-site type of thing, not something that should be implemented into the game itself.

DeletedUser

Problem with this idea is that it would end up one-sided. Someone who has chosen to be a dueller can simply use the exp points they have won from the tournament to make themselves a stronger dueller, increasing the likelihood that they will win the next tournament... and so forth...

Plus it ignores the level differences between players.