Dueler.vs.Soldier

DeletedUser

Both quest sequences (solider or dueler) as far as I can tell favor Shooters rather than Choppers.

DeletedUser

meleers are incapable of beating either questline, and the both give equipment aimed for shooters

DeletedUser

I thought as much, I doubt many Melee duelers can do Selling Guns to Indians or Serving in the Army, which are both a huge part of the Soldier Quest sequence.

As I've never played as a dueler I couldn't imagine what the other one is like.

DeletedUser

well you need plenty of dynamite, hunting buffalos, trading with indians, and early on exploration. plus the arrow head is plus shooting, the shooes are plus shooting, and the hat is plus shooting. plus theirs a gun reward at the end, and bows (necktie bows) as a reward early on

DeletedUser

Thats all shooting. I'd like that damn arrow head :)

Buffalo's isn't really a shooter thing, more a Charisma thing.

DeletedUser

Thats all shooting. I'd like that damn arrow head :)

Buffalo's isn't really a shooter thing, more a Charisma thing.
Miss sarajevo did you just level up to 80? Because i swear a second ago your signature said 79 lol. So offtopic and random right now:D

DeletedUser

Yep... I did. Thanks to the players of the greatest dueling town in World 6 for facilitating the level jump :)

DeletedUser

There are a few of them left in VDLM, Jonathan Hex keeps going after Slaughterhouse.. Got bored of chasing the sleeping United Free Alliance around the map so had a wonder over. I'm not surprised players are leaving that area of the map, it is dead, after all of VDLM were put on ice I couldn't find anyone who would be able to give me a quick ride home, so had to do it the slow way.

DeletedUser

Soldier is soldier.
He is for fort battle just bcuz of his HP.

DeletedUser16628

I prefer the soldier build over the dueler I'm in w6 and w1 I have both and they are @ the same level I bet my soldier wins hands down.